MameLoad TNG u10 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

ML TNG Release Notes

--------------------

March 25th, 2007

Beta U10 Released

- Combined all .DAT file information to one output. No longer do you need to toggle which .DAT to view. Use F3 to view all DATA for the GAME currently selected.

- Implemented the ability to sort all lists by GAMENAME, SETNAME or by SOURCE. This has been assigned to the F1 key. If viewing a FOLDER INI, however, F1 will let you skip to the next file to be viewed.

- Added more functionality to typing to now include GAMENAME, SETNAME and SOURCE searching. Use F2 to toggle these new options.

- Took out SKIPCLONE/SKIPCHECK command line parameters. Using them at this time would cause most of ML's unique abilities to be non-existant.

- Switched around key assignments a bit in an attempt to simplify for all users. The former "`" and "\" keys were hard or near impossible to type for certain non-US Keyboard Layouts. Thank to Nomak of NPlayers for the heads-up!

- As many Key assignments have been added or changed with this version - Be sure to see the list in mlreadme.txt included with the archive or use CTRL-L (HELP) in program.

- Some Changes to what information is displayed and where. Version number moved to the titlebar for the Window to make room for Source info.

Changelog / Download

DS81 Version 1.2 released

Robert
    By Robert,

ZX81 emulator for the DS

2007-03-26 00:49:27 DS81 Version 1.2 -- Nintendo DS ZX81 emulator with hi-res support

The release of the new DLDI interface has meant that I can finally load external files, which has kick-started development again. So here's a new version, with hi-res support the main new feature along with a file-selectors and the like. Also included is a simple machine-code monitor for the curious.

Source / Download

DSOrganize v2.70 alpha 2 Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

Mainly contains fixes in the web browser:

Well... Spring break is over and I don't know when I'll get another large bit of time to work on DSO for quite some time, so I'm putting out another alpha to hold you guys over. Grab it from my site and enjoy.

Fixed:

- Some redirect issues

- Links going to wrong location on some pages

- Some small rendering errors

Get it here: DragonMinded's Blog

Extra M.A.M.E. 4.5 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

Came out a week ago, finally caught up with it!

Version 4.5 (March 20, 2007)

+ Splash Screen of program was updated

+ ClearType Fonts were added

+ VISTA compatible interface

+ lng-files were updated

Version 4.3 (February 12, 2007)

+ MAME 0112 compatible

+ program installer was changed

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS