PSP2600 v1.0.4 Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    Hi All,

For those who has missed the beginning, Stella is on of the best emulator of Atari 2600 game console,

running on many different systems, such as Linux, Solaris, Windows, MacOS/X, WinCE, OS/2, GP2X.

It has been written initially by Bradford Mott, see Stella's site for details.

PSP2600 is a port on PSP of the version v2.2 of Stella. It's based on the work of * Aenea *

who was the first to port Stella to PSP, and David Voswinkel who's now in charge

of the PSP port in Stella team.

What's new in this version ?

- A new graphical engine with new smoother render modes !

It uses now the PSP GU for rendering, it does not run faster, but it's a lot smoother !

Old "soft" render modes are still available, because there are a bit faster.

- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan) :

You can now toggle between 3 different keyboard mapping using LTrigger and RTrigger keys

It has been developped on linux for Firmware 3.03-OE and i hope it works also for 2.x

using the great eloader from http://www.noobz.eu/.

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,

read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.

Enjoy,

Zx.

Get it here: DCEmu Release Thread

DevHook v0.52.0100 Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    Booster has released an update to his firmware emulation program, Devhook.

Now at v0.52.0100, it includes some bug fixes and support for firmware version 3.11.

This opens up new avenues for XMB hacking at least, as it allows people to try new things without bricking.

NOTE: You NEED the previous version of DevHook (v0.52) installed to update to v0.52.0100.

DreamChip v1.0 alpha Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

CHIP-8 emulator for PSP

Hi there guys

DreamChip is a chip8 emulator ported to the psp by me.

for anyone wondering what a chip8 is look here : CHIP8 wiki

I bet some of you never thought this project would ever get as far as a release

I took the initiative to port a Chip8 emulator (unamed) made by TJA of emutalk to the psp.

It uses sdl for input, sound and gfx.

It runs at full speed (i think ) and compatibility seems good too

I have included Some pd roms with the release, although as far as im aware all chip8 games are pd now.

I would like to say a special thanks to Hardhat, who taught me a hell of a lot of sdl and helped me with some stupid mistakes i was making a long the way

Due to my psp being briked i would like 1 beta tester for this emu, as i am sure input is working now but have being unable to test it myself.

Enjoy

Note : This emulator is currently hardcoded to play a rom named "ROM" in the /rom directionary.... to play another rom just rename it "ROM" and replace the current rom in the folder.

Source code will be released soon, very messy and a few things need changing before source is released.

Cheers

DSOrganize v2.5 Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,

Homebrew organizer application for NDS.

Fixes found in 2.5

* Worked on making DSOrganize take up less memory on its own for more plugin memory.

* Switched to more dynamic approach for plugins. Things should work better now.

* Changed home screen to display current and next two day planner events instead of past ones.

* Changed plugin vblank handling to give dedicated vblank access to plugins/exes when run.

* Changed some code on the arm9 recieve fifo queue, hopefully fixing the random sound/keyboard freeze.

* Changed arm7 upsampling code to sound better for amplified mp3's.

* Changed calculator memory usage to allow for larger numbers.

* Added in newest ogg vorbis memory leak fix.

* Added echo, cls, wait commands to homebrew database script.

* Added ability to swap buffers on only the top or bottom screen in plugins.

* Added ability for plugins to query which screen DSO is on (for those that hook to the draw function).

* Added simple battery saver function and debug write to disc function to plugin API.

* Added repeat to all keys in the keyboard and fixed a glitch where char 255 couldn't be typed.

* Added .dss shortcut type. Shortcuts can point to any file or directory except for another shortcut.

* Added access to the PSG on the arm9 for plugins.

* Added the missing commands for dswifi to the plugin API.

* Fixed erasor glitch in scribble.

* Fixed weird wrapping glitches introduced after the text fix.

* Fixed glitch in syntax highlighting for html files introduced after text fix.

* Fixed glitch where if resource0.bin is missing, DSO does not jump to your preferred start page.

* Fixed error with ID3 tags containing a carriage return/line feed.

* Fixed crash on loading iconsets from directories longer than 29 characters.

* Fixed two irc crash bugs relating to bad server replies (ie on irc.enterthegame.com).

* Removed mikmod loaders for all types but xm, it, s3m, mod due to low popularity.

*NOTE: Since the plugin architecture has been updated, please download the latest version of your favorite plugins to continue using them.

Get it HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS