FBA 0.2.96.62 Released

Robert
    By Robert,

Arcade emulator

Another release of FBA - System16 is very WIP so the previous release of that is in here.

Get the new version from the downloads page.

Here's the what's new;

* Added driver for Choko (choko)

* Added driver for Jyangokushi: Haoh no Saihai (jyangoku)

* Added various CPS-2 clones now the decryption keys are known

* Added rastsag1 to the Rastan driver

* Fixed bug with EEPROM on startup in CPS games

* Fixed crash bug in Q-Sound games with sound disabled

* Enabled the "Tournament" mode in the tournament versions of Super Street Fighter 2 - now they try to connect to other terminals (if you just want to play the games then change the setup in the "Test Menu", access using F2)

* Fixed bug in datfile generation module

* Various rom changes to match MAME 0.112u2 (with the exception of the XOR for spf2ta)

Changelog / Download

SNEmulDS 0.4 alpha released

Robert
    By Robert,

SNES emulator for the DS

Alpha release of SNEmulDS 0.4!

It has been a long time with no real updates of SNEmulDS.. This first release break this silence, and i hope it will please everyone. First of all, the main change is the integration of the CPU engine of SnezziDS. In fact, I wanted to make my own CPU engine in ASM, but i rapidly saw that i couldn't do better than bubble2k did. I recognize his work as a masterpiece in DS homebrews. I personally added some new features from the original C CPU of SNEmulDS: speed hacks, memory protection, and ROM paging/dynamic reloading (giving Large ROMs support for Slot-1 cards). All combined CPU engine and speed hacks give a great boost in speed.

There are also various changes:

* Implemented MODE 7

* Partial line by line engine for MODE 7 games

* Implemented MODE 3,4 (256 colors)

* Now SNEmulDS uses devkitpro 20 and libfat library from chishm with DLDI support, for better compatibility

* Improved ROM paging, reducing bugs for Large ROMs (> 3 Mo)

* Fixed memory leaks (And consequently, fixed famous “Unsupported Large LoRom” bug)

* Three level of speed hacks : no speed hacks, medium speed hacks, full speed hacks. Each level gives various compatibility and speed enhancements.

* Fixed various bugs

* Now SNEmulDS sources are under GNU license, to be compatible with snezzids

(don’t forget to patch it with your DLDI driver, SNES games are loaded from SNES directory)

>> Get it HERE

PSPInt 1.0.9 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Intellivision Emulator for PSP

PSPInt: Intellivision Emulator for PSP v1.0.9 (minor update)

Hi All,

DrNicket and I, are pleased to present you a new version of PSPInt the Intellivision Emulator for PSP.

What's new in version 1.0.9 :

- Bug fix in Rom file requester (PSP hangs when the rom list was big and already sorted)

- Add help menu

- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format.

>> Get it HERE.

PSP Custom Firmware 1.53 by eiffel56

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    Custom firmware 1.53 is built on 1.50’s underlying weaknesses with additional goodies that you see below. Enjoy the simplicity!

* Recovery Menu

* Boot Menu

* Integrated uxMB

* You can start 1.00 style EBOOTS

* You can hide corrupt data icons

* You can start ISO/DAX files

* You can load your own plugins(PRX)

* Autoboot EBOOTs at startup

* Never turn off the backlight in XMB

Installation and usage notes from the readme:

Just copy all files from MS_ROOT to your Memory Stick and run the installer. WARNING: It could BRICK your PSP. You do this on your own risk! The installer can Update any 1.50, 1.50 Custom Firmware POC, 1.50 EE-A.

Just hold R while booting up your PSP to enter the recovery menu. From here you can unbrick your PSP and set some options.

To activate the boot menu, hold L while booting. From here you can start the XMB, iRShell and an own UI.

Note for iRShell: You need an unkxploitet 2.xx Version. Simply copy everything in flash0:/irshell.

To show the uxMB menu, press select in the XMB. From here you can activate USB, start ISO/DAX files and so on.

Note for ISO/DAX loading: You need an UMD inserted to use this Feature. If a game wont load, hook the file in XMB(X Button) and try to start it via MPH Game Launcher.

To load plugins, simply put the path to them in the ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/plugins.txt.

Note: if you’re using an OE custom firmware, you’ll need to flash back to 1.50 [via the recovery console] first. Then run the supplied 1.53 installer. Good luck!

Source / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS