Ootake 0.96 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2007/02/16 0.96 released

- Hello. I haven't seen you for a long time.

- Interrupt processing was modeled on a real machine more. In the ending of "Formation Soccer '90", the problem of freezing was solved.

- In "Mugen Senshi Valis", the problem that the time display had been hidden was solved. Moreover, in other some games such as "Fantasy Zone", I think that the vertical display beginning position became it as well as a real machine.

- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

Changelog / Download

NDSMail 0.54d released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Friday, February 16, 2007

New release: NDSMail 0.54d

Sorry for making you wait so long, but here it is, NDSMail 0.54d!

I've been (and still am) pretty busy, and NDS development is very time-consuming..

The major issue (SSL) is still not fixed, but as the rest is quite stable I thought I'd give you something to play with. It is compiled with the latest Devkit, dswifi and libfat (DLDI), so even owners of the new-wifi-chipset DSLites should be able to use it. It also contains all the changes from the large overhaul of last autumn. Be sure to check out the attachment feature by sending some (preferably small, see below) jpgs to your DS.

I've created tons of unit tests, everything works fine on the pc (the lib is portable), I've even had someone check it with BoundsChecker. The problem only exists when using it on the DS. I have to find a way to run a debugger on the DS.

Also, the JPG lib causes some trouble with larger images, and I can't get hold of the original author.

>> Get it HERE.

SNESGT 0.215 beta 5 released

Robert
    By Robert,

SNES emulator

The problematical point which cannot be started with Win2k (with it came desirably and the part) did cancellation and detailed functional addition etc. As for the starting test in actually Win2k because it has not done, environment as for the one which is having when you can test, it is saved. Because today is slow already, it places the detailed renewal point and the like after the tomorrow.

>> Get it HERE.

GameTap(.com) Reviewed, Is it WORTH the price? [Pictures Included]

Alpha
    By Alpha,

###### - UPDATED EMULATION/GAMING NEWS WILL BE POSTED BELOW - ######

GameTap is a subscription-based video game service by Turner Broadcasting System (TBS). Dubbed by TBS as a "broadband gaming network", the service provides subscribers with the ability to play hundreds of classic arcade and computer and video games and view game-related video content for a flat monthly fee of US$9.95.

[GameTap] has been reviewed by our moderator ShibaTheDog.

His conclusion: It's a waste of time and money. Agree or disagree? Read the review and you decide!

soniczh3.jpg

"But how are the games? ... They suck. First of all, 90% of the games on there, you can play perfectly in an emulator FOR FREE. How do they play in GameTap? Barely. They stutter and look like crap and the emulation is HORRIBLE. Anything not run in an emulator (like the PC games), well good luck! And GameTapTV .. it makes G4TV look like king."

»» Read the Review!

»» Digg It!

###### - UPDATED EMULATION/GAMING NEWS WILL BE POSTED BELOW - ######

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS