Dark_AleX's 3.10 OE-A!

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    This is custom firmware 3.10 OE-A

Since it is the first release, it can only be installed as a full installation.

Instructions are as always, oeupdmaker to create the dxar from 150.PBP and 310.PBP, and 310oeflasher

to install the firmware from the dxar previously generated.

Although, it is obvious, i'll say it in capital letters: DO NOT USE ANY DXAR FROM 3.03 OE, USE THE ONE

GENERATED WITH THE INCLUDED OEUPDMAKER AND SONY 1.50 AND 3.10 FIRMWARES UPDATES.

Checksums of the generated dxar:

CRC32: 58D45EDF

MD5: BF1862F73FDF4B7458279ACFF4F6DAA2

SHA1: 683AD0ABA48A7968F3172A5AB2E41CF95A476801

SHA256: 2107EC67CE7434E250FF71AF302430B3586AA4519F3405D435 94414B3C940B74

Note 1: the installer will disable all plugins to avoid incompatibilities when booting. You can

enable them again in the recovery menu.

Note 2: the plugin to load 3.02 pops won't work anymore in 3.10 OE, due to some changes in pops

modules structure (meaudio fused with popsman, idcanager/idmanager behaviour slightly changed).

A new plugin for 3.10 could be written next week.

Changes in 3.10 OE-A:

- Change from 3.03 firmware to 3.10

- 4th level of brightness (aka battery eater) can now be selected also without ac adaptor.

- Changes in hen core:

* Static user elf's can now be executed in the 3.10 kernel. (this includes snes user version

between other programs)

* Tyranid's patch (added in 3.03 OE-C) consequences was not explained very well in the changelog of 3.03 OE-C:

- For programmers: it allows kernel modules to have user imports, making kernel programming

in 3.03/3.10 less strict.

- For users: plugins and applications that worked in 2.71 SE, but not in OE, *may* now work in 3.03OE-C

and 3.10 OE-A.

Source / Download

SpeccyDS v0.2a with DLDI

Mooney
    By Mooney,

Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for the Nintendo DS

I upgraded my version of devkitPro to R20 yesterday. I removed all the old gba_nds_fat code and replaced it with Chishm’s latest libfat routines, which now contain the directory related functions I need for the file browser in SpeccyDS. The latest libfat driver also includes support for DLDI.

SpeccyDS didn’t have any problems compiling with the new library and everything seems to be working as expected. However, I have been left with a bit of a dilemma. I know there is a lot of anticipation for DLDI support, but there are still a few major things I want to finish before releasing version 0.3. I don’t feel like I have added enough to SpeccyDS to justify releasing the next version.

I may release it as it is now and call it version 0.2a. However, the border changes will not be included since there isn’t any sensible way to set the border size. We shall see…

Source / Download

ML TNG beta 6 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

ML TNG Release Notes

--------------------

February 3, 2007

Beta u6 Released

- Some small bugfixes (mismapped a couple keys for deleting a games .NV and .INI file)

- Added a "save state". ML will now remember vital information when you exit ML and this is re-loaded this when then you restart. If you exit on an information page, you will be defaulted to the game's selection on the last list you were on.

- Eliminated command line triggers as relates to RESOLUTION, FONT and ORIENTATION. These all can be adjusted while running ML.

- Added PCB as a PNG view mode. You can get these shots from the following address: http://www.progettoemma.net/dany69

- More information from MAMEINFO.DAT is now displayed as well as some hopefully improved spacing.

- Added some preliminary M1 (arcade video and pinball sound emu by R. Belmont) support. Right now, it simply lets you use the built-in CUI from M1 in your text output window. It should also read your rompaths correctly from m1.ini.

Source / Changelog

GameEx 7.55 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

4th February, 2007 - GameEx 7.55

* Fixes catver.ini

* Fixes multiple MAME rom paths

* There is also an offline install for the game manual viewer on the download page

3rd February, 2007 - GameEx 7.53

* Fixes and compatibility updates for Windows Vista and 64 bit versions of Windows

* Should now run out the box on Vista

* The Setup and applications have been digitally signed.

* Ben Baker's Setup Wizard 1.74

* Fixes picture and slideshow transitions with latest ATI video drivers and on Vista.

* Asta La Vista.

1st February, 2007 - GameEx 7.52

* LCD/LED Plugin 1.5 Beta

* Ability to have custom MAME lists in MAME32 ini format

* Ability to import MAME32 Favorites.ini

* Fixes .net framework error at startup

* Should fix install exception if your GameEx install is old

* Updated MAME support files

* Fixes issues when using latest versions of catver.ini

Source / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS