Ootake 0.92 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2007/01/12 0.92 released

- By "Speed" menu, the progress speed (Video Speed) of the game can be adjusted. Use it when you want to play RPG that walking is slow, and the action game with high difficulty, or more. * The music of a built-in sound source might become fast according to the game, too. If CPU power of your personal computer is insufficient, it slows oppositely. (It lightens comparatively when setting to "FullScreen"&"TV Mode".)

- In the final stage beginning part of "Akumajou Dracula X", the problem that the screen had regularly done the flash (generated from v0.88) was corrected. I think the operation timing of other game has approached a real machine, too.

- In "Madou King Granzort", the trouble to which the screen was not correctly displayed (generated by v0.91) was corrected.

- The sound processing part was sped up a little.

- When "TV Mode" of "Setting"->"Screen" menu was set, the bug in which the setting had not been reflected when being start next time was corrected.

- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

Source / Download

Azureus 2.5.0.2 released

Robert
    By Robert,

BT client

What's new in 2.5.0.2

1. What's new in Azureus 2.5.0.2

1.1 Less memory footprint

Most noteably, torrent piece information is now removed from memory when not used.

1.2 Minimum # of Simultaneous Active Downloads

The ability to always have at least x number of active downloads running.

1.3 New columns

Custom user comment (My Torrents view)

File extension (Files view)

1.4 Faster startup times on large lists

Startup times when Azureus has a large list of torrents is now faster (up to 400% faster in some cases).

Some plugins may negate this optimization if the plugin accesses every torrents information immediately at startup.

1.5 Other

Various user interface improvements.

Bug fixes.

Less memory leaks.

1.6 Java 5.0 note

Java 5, Update 10 fixes a handle leak commonly seen in Azureus installations. It is highly recommended that you upgrade to this version or a later version. You can download the update at http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Source / Download

DSwifi 0.3c released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Release Name: dswifi v0.3c

Notes:

Fixed issue with newer DSLite hardware not being supported.

Modified DCHP code to ensure packet size is consistently 300 bytes.

fixed UDP checksum bug.

Source / Download

Mame 0.111u3 related releases

Robert
    By Robert,
    SDLMAME: into the black box

I’m pleased to report that SDLMAME 0.111u3 compiles out of the box on PlayStation 3 Linux, in this case Fedora 5. Pick the “G5″ compile target and remove the “-mcpu=g5″ when it sets up the CFLAGS - no other modification is necessary.

There’s a small speedup for OpenGL on some Intel integrated graphics chips, plus config files are now properly read in the system’s encoding and written as UTF-8.

SDLMAME

MAMEinfo.dat

A change is needed in the core files if you are going to compile yourself, while Nathan and Rene take a look at better solutions.

Add these lines to the top of \windows\main.c

#ifdef WINUI

#define main main_

#endif

MAME32qa

info.dat

This is the last patch to come out on the old system, other than the 39 to 40 diffs, as from here on in I’m switching to Subversion.

Please report any issues you find with this release, as I’m not convinced about some of the new input stuff I’ve put into BFM games.

AGEMAME patches

MAME32FX 0.111u3 released.

Updated to MAME 0.111u3 - MAME32 0.111

- Fixed MAME Testers bug Ghouls097u4Yel.

- Fixed MAME Testers bug Sf2t37b8Yel.

MAME32FX

Catlist

SDLMAME for the G4 mac

In .111u3 renewal (test release) * from 0.111u2 the setting files have become UTF8 * internal processing becomes UTF8 and when because it stops being indicated normally, [komandorisuto] history and the like * Japanese is included in ROM pass and font name etc temporarily invalidly, then the possibility of stopping being able to read the ini file increases [ri]

Mame32 Plus! Plus! 0.111u3(2007.01.13)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS