Ootake 0.91 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2007/01/08 0.91 released

- "TV Mode" was added to the image quality mode of the screen. It is possible to play by atmosphere like the video output of TV. A temporary switch can be done by "Screen" menu (or "F11" key). At "Setting"->"Screen" menu, it can be set to start.

- "Configure TurboButton" was added to "Input" menu. The button only for the auto fire function can be set. * When you set this button and you do a usual auto fire setting ("TurboButton I", "TurboButton II" menu), it is possible to use it oppositely as "Non-TurboButton".

- "TurboSpeed Off" was added to the speed setting of the auto fire. When you set the button only for the auto fire ("Configure TurboButton" menu), the auto fire button can be off (it doesn't function as I&II button).

- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted. At high score display of "Darius Plus" and Half-time of "Formation Soccer'90", etc., the problem that the screen fell into disorder by one frame occasionally was corrected.

- The scanline image quality when the screen is "x4" has been improved.

- At full-screen, the switch processing of the screen mode (stretch and scanline) was sped up.

- The reproducibility of the "SUPER GRAFX" has been improved. In ending of "Daimakaimura(Ghouls'n Ghosts)", partial fade-out processing of the screen smoothed. (I think that it can do the same reproduction as a real machine if the memory 16 years of me ago is correct.(^^;)

- "Super Grafx Mode" was added to "CPU" menu. It is possible to switch to the "SUPER GRAFX" mode by hand power. I think that the demonstration and the game etc. of making for the "SUPER GRAFX" by oneself operate, too. Moreover, if you use it in "Darius Plus" with "Perform SpriteLimit" menu, it comes skilled a strong sprite ability like "Hardly flickered with the SUPER GRAFX real machine".

- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected. (as always)

- After that, it is a supplementation with the last upgrade release. If you used "Set Resume" menu added with v0.90, in the game where a high score is not preserved, a high score permanently remains. I think that it heats the game play.

Source / Download

PSP FW 3.03 OE-A' (A2) Released

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    3.03 Open Edition Release A' (or A2)

A few fixes, and cpu speed for umd/isos:

This is the update from 3.03 OE-A to 3.03 OE-A'.

Execute this only from 3.03 OE-A.

changes:

- Added cpu clock selection for umd/iso games. (not for vsh yet)

- Fixed various bugs regarding the recovery menu, one of them made "rare text" appear when

entering in plugins if pops plugins existed, the other one caused a crash when pressing triangle.

- Fixed a small part of code in umd emulation that was not multithread safe.

Source / Download

NitroTracker v0.3 - Now With MIDI!

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    With DSMIDIWiFi, you can now use NitroTracker as a sequencer for your favorite music apps. Also, NitroTracker can act as a MIDI synth itself, so you can use any MIDI sequencer to play back samples you record with the DS's microphone in real time!

I also gave the interface and usability some polish and improved card compatibility. NitroTracker now supports DLDI, which means that you can easily add support for your card if it doesn't work out of the box.

Here's the list of changes:

Features:

* DSMIDIWiFi support

* The song restart position can now be set.

* WAV preview in the file selector

* Pause/Resume

* Pattern looping

* Reboot DS (press Start+Select)

Usability:

* Some nice icons :o

* Shrinking the pattern cannot destroy data any more. If you accidentally make a pattern too small, you can just enlarge it again and your data is still there.

* Speed can now be adjusted while playing.

* The pattern can be switched while playing.

* Newer touch code => Better touchscreen accuracy

* The "clr" button is now on both screens.

* Lines between all rows for better orientation

* Red border when in record mode => Record mode is more obvious

* An application icon

Fixes:

* Relnote/finetune calculation for wavs works again.

* 8bit wavs are now loaded correctly without corruption.

* Stereo samples are now downsampled to mono.

* Better card support through new fatlib and DLDI

* An EZ4 Lite is included (.ds.gba)

* Fading no longer causes corruption on longer samples.

* "ins" is now 100% stable.

* Moved to devkitPro r19b.

Don't worry effects and everything will come, just be patient :-)

Questions, suggestions, bug reports via the usual places.

Track on!

Tob

Source / Download

3.0X OE Easy Version Changer (Beta)

Mooney
    By Mooney,
    An easy way to change the version displayed in 3.02 OE-A/B or 3.03 OE-A system settings without hexediting or manual flashing - and unlike X-Flash, you can use any characters, rather than just 1.00-9.99.

This is tested and working fine on my own 3.03 OE-A and 3.02 OE-B psp, but I cannot guarantee that it will work 100% every time.

Read the included readme for usage instructions.

I will release an update if any problems are discovered, but the program will not receive any more functionality (except maybe updates to support later versions of DAX's custom firmware).

>> Source and Download: PSP Updates original release thread

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS