EMUControlCenter (ECC) 0.5.987 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End.

Been watching the WIP development of this for a while, finally a first release!

2006/12/30 - PUBLIC RELEASE of emuControlCenter

DOWNLOAD emuControlCenter NOW!

emuControlCenter first public release This is the first public release of the emuControlCenter. It contains many hours, weeks and months of hard work by andreas (ecc) and phoenix. If you think that this work is worth supporting, read the lines at the Support page.

How to support? We hope, that you have much fun with this software and hope that many people will support the ecc project by creating meta-informations (within emuControlCenter and also in eccdb/romdb).

Datfiles / Metainformations If you have downloaded the software, you see an empty ecc. You can add your ROMS by using "Add Roms". If you want a full set of emuControlCenter metainformations, download this file and use "Import Dat-File -> emuControlCenter datfile"! This file contains many (really many!) informations for the roms.

Documentation / Help At this moment, there is no Documentation about the features written. So, you could use the Support Forum or use the contact form for direct feedback!

Images / Screenshots At this moment, there is no public screenshot/image download because of the limited bandwith of the ecc-server. But you can add your own screenshots by using the "SAVED"-Button under the image-preview. Ok, first take a screenshot in your emulator, then click "SAVED". emuControlCenter search in the folders and will find the image. (Hopefully) Tested and running with most of all emulators. (Project 64 could make trouble, sorry :thumbsup1:)

>> Get it HERE (9.21MB).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Version 0.5.897

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Center all popup/dialog-windows

* ecc-core update (new dll fixes keystroke errors)

* Added new platforms

** sega sg1000

** sega sc3000

** Splitted wonderswan to b/w and color platform

Fish 'N' Chips 1.21 released

Robert
    By Robert,

RCA COSMAC VIP emulator + CHIP-8/SCHIP interpreter for Microsoft Windows

29-12-06: 1.21

- source: lots of refactoring, almost everything has been rewritten

- added accurate RCA COSMAC VIP emulation with built-in CHIP-8 and CHIP-8X modes, the SCHIP interpreter is separate from this

- removed support for rewind

- SCHIP: removed CHIP-8X support (emulated now), removed modulo random hack, removed increment i hack, and added a hack to clear the HP48 flags

- SCHIP: speed is visible on the titlebar

- if emulation/interpretation has stopped, it's visible on the titlebar instead of a messagebox

- shortened titlebar title to FNC

- settings are saved to the registry instead of an external file

- added hard reset

- added aspect ratio selection

- frame timing is more accurate

- added a sleep option to prevent heavy cpu usage (it affects frame timing accuracy)

- input: switched to DirectInput, added a 'shadow' keypad, and added an option to set keys on character instead of on location

- changed hotkey layout a bit

- moved start address selection to the open dialog

- executable is now bundled with 2 games by me, Sokoban and Rush Hour

- rewrote documentation

>> Get it HERE.

GCUBE WIP

Robert
    By Robert,

You thought it was dead, right? Maybe not...

So... gcube did mean to die at 0.4, but after a long while of complete inactivity, I picked it up again and made a bunch of improvements. Unfortunately I'm not able to release the newest version just yet. I was trying to make it a Christmas gift this year, but the university took all of my time. Fortunately I graduated this week so that's out of the way. In January I will start looking for a job, and after I get one, again I won't have so much time to work on this project, but I will definitely release 1.0 version in the few upcoming months. Keep in mind 1.0 doesn't mean it will be finished, or even fully functional. It just means gcube has reached the goals I set up for it...

Source

AGEMAME patches to 0.111u1 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Patches to 0.111u1 released

Posted by James on December 29th, 2006

This is just a maintenance release, to test out my first phase of cleanups.

By the looks of things, between now and February big things will be happening in MAME, and I see no reason why I can’t use the long dev cycles to my advantage.

Also note that future releases will be made under my real name (as I post here), and not as ElCondor, as the pseudonym seems pointless nowadays.

Source / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS