HazeMD, SDLHazeMD, HAZEMD32FX 0.12a released

Robert
    By Robert,

SMS/GG/Genesis emulator

HazeMD 0.12a

Haze Megadrive Emu 0.12a

————————

* Added support for another Chinese Fighter 3 set (unprotected) and "Romance of the Three Kingdoms, The Battle of Red Cliffs (Unl)" which must be one of the worst beat 'em ups I've ever seen, worse than even Atari's GOTH :banghead:

* No other changes (I've been investigating some of the other issues but thus far have been unable to find a fix that doesn't break other games)

SDLHazeMD 0.12a [1.6 MB].

The SDL layer is the same as SDLMAME 0.109 with the addition that the new exit-to-debugger feature is only enabled if you run with -debug on Linux/Mac/BSD. This prevents trapping the user in full screen, which could happen in SDLMAME 0.109.

>> Downloads:

* HazeMD

* SDLHazeMD

* HAZEMD32FX

VGBA 3.1 released

Robert
    By Robert,

GBA emulator. Note: This emulator is NOT FREE.

New in This Version

* MSDOS and Windows versions are now based on the new framework.

* Windows version has got a new simplified user interface.

* Windows version now runs faster with larger windows.

* Started adding Nintendo DS emulation (not yet complete).

* Added tilt sensor emulation (use -tilt option).

* Added screen buffer based ARM debugger.

* Replaced "updates per VBlank" (-uperiod) with "percentage of skipped frames" option (-skip).

* Further improved audio quality.

>> Read the specifications here.

>> Homepage.

Ultramame 1.8 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

New features in 1.8 (10/3/2006)

* Now automatically generates it's own game information file. If you update MAME, you must delete the "listinfo.dat" file so it can be regenerated.

* It will now play MP3 files in the background. I use the "Arcade Ambience" files you can find around on the net to add a nice effect. You can modify the INI file to turn this off (or not) when a game is selected. The default is to silence it.

* The AVI feature is in and working. It requires VFW codecs, which are gettting long in the tooth at this point. I may add DirectShow filter ability to it at some point, but I don't use this feature so it's way down the list. :banghead:

Todo:

* Fix the rotation routines. (Sorry Mike!) I know this was originally designed for Mike's cocktail MAME machine, but I just need to sit down and fix the screen placement math for the other rotations.

* The new control keys (random, sort, change photo, and scroll +/- 100) aren't remappable in the .ini file. I will fix this soon.

Known bugs:

* There are probably bugs in the onscreen menu if you enable that feature in the INI. I haven't troubleshot this feature much because I don't use it in my cabinet. My children seem to screw up the frontend good when it's enabled!

>> Get it HERE.

Thanks to Mameworld for the headsup.

Ootake 0.69 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2006/09/30 0.69 released

- The bug related to interrupt processing (accidently included in v0.68: In some games, the screen was not displayed and stopped.) was corrected.

- When starting, it is started by "screen stretch setting" that had been used last time.

- An error in v0.68 readme.txt. Third line from the bottom

-> x"Rastan Saga II" -> o"Ankoku Densetsu (The Legendary Axe 2)")

>> Get v0.69 HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS