PSP Master 0.09 beta 3 released

Robert
    By Robert,

SMS/GG emulator for PSP

What's new in PSPMaster 009 BETA 3?

- Show real ROMs names in the ROMs browser instead of files names.

- More acurate PSP and YM2413 sound emulation, now voices are ok.

>> Get it HERE.

Sweet 16 1.7.3 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Apple IIgs emulator for Mac OS X.

Version 1.7.3 (September 12, 2006)

1. Fixed timing problems with time-based interrupts such as the quarter-second and 1-second interrupts, which makes time-based games tend to work much better.

2. Choosing the Dvorak and French Canadian keyboard layouts in the Control Panel no longer crashes Sweet16, and should actually provide the correct keyboard layout.

3. Removed some unneeded data.

4. Speed control now works correctly on PowerPC machines; it had previously been fixed only on Intel processors.

I intend to immerse myself in a major update to Sweet16 now, and not come up for air until I have one done. I don't know yet which features I'll be working on for that version, but I have a long list of stuff I want to do.

I'm aware there are still some bugs in the existing version, but most of them are issues that are likely to be cleared up by default in the process of implementing the new features and the redesigns I've got on my slate, so I don't plan to fix them on their own.

>> Get it HERE.

ClrMamePro 3.91a released

Robert
    By Robert,

ROM manager

3.91a

* fixed: dir2dat unzipped files gets skipped due to 3.91 fix

* added: scanner show statistics button

* added: profiler tree got an own popupmenu with folder specific items now

* added: profiler tree got popupmenu options to scan all dats in folders/subfolders

* misc: default values for fastscan/logfile and auto-create rompath is now based on a user selection in profiler options. You can select datfile name, name tag or folder. Folder selection is useful if you you're using a tosec datfile/profile structure.

* misc: added some missing tooltips and changed several dialogs layout

* misc: switched to NSIS for Installer

* fixed: profiler info window reappears rarely when www mode is toggled

* fixed: www profiler progress bar isn't reset when switching to next url sometimes

* fixed: batch run: auto-create rompath fails when setting a not existing root folder

* fixed: dir2dat adds baddump file to the dat when sourcefile is locked by another task

* fixed: some right-click hittest issues

* fixed: fix missing sometimes tries to fix skipped sets

>> Get it HERE.

Zsnexbox 2.91 released

Robert
    By Robert,

SNES emulator for Xbox

Source: http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EE...ulEdNWjRxuL.php

What's new/fixed:

* Forgot to mention that I have made the Metroid skin the new default. I like it the best. However, you can easily change to the Zelda or Mario skin.

* The ROM path in the Path.ini works again

* Added the ability to move left/right in the GG/AR database to see the text that gets cut off. This is really only for non HD users because HD users can just extend the clipping window to see all the text.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS