PSPUAE 0.55a released

Robert
    By Robert,

Amiga emulator for PSP

I have to say sorry, for my moment of complete stupidity. I accidently compiled the old version. I have now corrected this mistake and the MrModem update is now uploaded as 0.55a.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Ootake 0.65 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2006/09/13 0.65 released

- The "ZIP file" of rom-image can be open.

* "UNZIP32.DLL" is necessary.

-> http://www.csdinc.co.jp/archiver/lib/unzip32.html

- The wave memory sound was modeled on a real machine more. and, as a result, tone quality has improved. Reproducibility of bitter "HUMAN" tones ("Fire ProWrestling", "Formation Soccer", and "F1 Triple Battle", etc.) has improved, too.

- The pronunciation accuracy of ADPCM sound is improved, and tone quality has been improved.

- When "Ootake" accesses CD-ROM, and if the menu was displayed or the state is saved, the bug that "Ootake" had uncommonly occasionally freezed (It is generated by v0.64) was corrected.

- When "Ootake" accesses CD-ROM, the stability of the "State Save" has been improved.

- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

>> Get it HERE.

e[mulator] 0.82e released

Robert
    By Robert,

Multi-system emulator for PSP

Some fixes to the Lynx and Wonderswan systems were made.

>> Get it HERE.

JAPE 0.20 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Arcade emulator

09-13-2006 - JAPE

As promised, here is the infamous JAPE 0.20 release with full sources and binaries.

Both online (applet mode) and offline versions are available.

All changes upto MAME 0.20 are here except missing sound support (though sound emulation is partially handled now).

Compatibility and speed are great and similar to the original MAME 0.20 MsDos version.

In order to use it, you need Java 1.5 and also old compatible MAME 0.20 ROMs.

Here are latest news (there are 106 supported games):

* Added support for Gyruss, 1942, Arabian, Krull, Warp Warp, Popeye, Reactor.

* Added high-score support to Space Panic, Popeye, Zaxxon, Congo Bongo, Green Beret.

* Improved colors in Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr.

* Fixed bugs in 1942, Arabian, Qbert, Elevator Action.

* Incorporated most changes from MAME 0.19 and MAME 0.20.

* Sound emulation is now partially handled.

* Added -list option to list all supported games.

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS