Ootake 0.62 released

Robert
    By Robert,

TG16/PCE emulator

2006/08/25 0.62 released

- It came to be able to run "Flash Hiders".

- When "SPRIGGAN mark2" was played, the problem that ADPCM voice is not correctly played was solved.

- When "Varis III" or "Varis IV" was played, the problem that the screen of the start demonstration has collapsed was corrected.

- The stability of the "TurboButton(auto fire)" function was improved, and the speed has quickened.

- "TurboButton(auto fire)" can be set with the "1"-"6" key of the keyboard (one that is not ten keys).

- At full-screen, the magnification mark of the "Screen" menu was made the "resolution mark".

- "Hide Menu" was added to the "Setting" menu. When this check is removed, the menu is always displayed.

- The timing of the line scroll (raster interrupt) was modeled on a real machine further. (When "Pac Land",etc. was played, the problem with the scene to which the sprite character shifted was solved.)

- When the tune of the final track of CD-DA is played, the problem that the noise occasionally entered the end of the tune was corrected. (Opening of "Zero4 CHAMP II" etc.)

- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

>> Get it HERE.

GameEx 6.63 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

25th August, 2006 - GameEx 6.63

* Fixes emulators not showing on start page when using flat start page

* Fixes emulator list corruption when less items in emu list than on start page

* Option to turn off start page zoom animation (Display Settings)

>> Get it HERE

End of PSPVBA

Robert
    By Robert,

http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/serendipity/

PSPVBA: No longer updated and maintained ....

Exophase has released a new full speed GBA emulator for the PSP with awesome performances !

PSPVBA will never reach full speed, since it used classical software emulation technics, that can't be compared to JIT (Just In Time) recompiler based emulators ...

PSPVBA is dead, long life to Gameplay PSP (gPSP, the new GBA emu), and i have to say that i'm really impressed by the work of Exophase, and i'm waitting for new releases !

GameEx 6.60 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Front End

25th August, 2006 - GameEx 6.60

* Various code changes, optimisations and caching implemented which should normally mean much quicker startup and returning from games

* Loading radio stations in the background is now optional

* GameEx can now load the emulator lists and databases in the background on a thread. This is turned on by default, and should be fine for HT or dual core PC's, but if you have an older system you might need to turn it off. I'm not sure as I'm only able to test on high end equipment at the moment

* Emulators with databases should now load quicker.

* I think anyone who has ever been ticked off with loading or return times is gonna absolutely love this release. Enjoy the weekend folks.

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS