Magna Carta Phantom Of Avalanche

Elazul Yagami
    By Elazul Yagami,

according to RPGuy at Romhacking.net:

For those of you not aware, Magna Carta is an 3D style RPG from Korea. The second game in the series had a North American release on the Playstation 2 called Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. Most EB Game stores only got 2, or maybe 3 if lucky, copies of this game in. The graphics are amazing. However, the first game (Magna Carta: Phantom of Avalanche) was never released in North American. But thanks to the people at Lakuuna there’s a small partial English translation of this WIndows XP based RPG. I highly recomend this game.

Download

HomePage

Screenshot

Spc Code Hacked.

Elazul Yagami
    By Elazul Yagami,

Apparently, it seems that "BlitzKrieg" has managed to insert spc code from one game into another (think mario rpg with CT music for example).

here are the details

Source

I did this this morning:

Download

It's not perfect but still it was a good exercise. For those who can't figure it out I injected Romancing SaGa 2's battle music into the FF6 ROM. And I spent the next 2 hours or so trying to get the instruments as good as I could before I went to sleep. This is a huge step forward in assembly hacking for me. And it's always been my dream to mess around with the SPC code in the ROMs.

Thoughts?

Download

SSF v0.07 beta R6 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Saturn emulator

* Almost, it is not operational checking, but it raises temporarily.

* The [inputsutokiyapuchiya] interrupting processing of SSF Ver0.07 beta R6 SH2 was improved.

* The interruption processing of SCU was corrected.

* The gradation operation of VDP2 was mounted.

* At the time of scan line OFF, it pulled length to 2 times with the hardware and tried to extend.

* Letter of error message and option item was inserted in the resource.

>> Get it HERE.

GameEx 6.46 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    9th July, 2006 - GameEx 6.46

* No more flickering of overlayed toolbar,volume and text in DVD, Video or Karaoke

9th July, 2006 - GameEx 6.45

* New setting for Amos

* Make toolbar text white

9th July, 2006 - GameEx 6.43

* For registered users - Mouse Emulation

* Control games, applications and emulators that require a mouse with a gamepad and arcade controls

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS