NEScafe 0.617 released

Robert
    By Robert,

NESCafe is a NES Emulator written entirely in Java and will run on any platform.

NESCafe 0.617 (May 2006)

- URGENT : Major Fix from bugs introduced in version 6.616

- Added Time Trial Mode for Applet Mode

- Added many new options to the NESCafe Settings file

>> Get it HERE.

Credits: AEP Emulation for the heads-up.

WonDerS v1.2t released

Robert
    By Robert,

WonDerS is a Wonderswan emulator for the Nintendo DS.

WonDerS is a WonderSwan emulator for the Nintendo DS, Still in early stages of development.

Change Log:

* WonDerS v1.2t (30/05/2006)

- Teaser version

- Too much to write, overall re-write

* WonDerS v1.1 (29/10/2005)

- Added GBFS integration

- minor speed boost

* WonDerS v1.0 (02/08/2005)

- Initial Release

>> Get it HERE.

Snezziboy v0.21 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Snezziboy is an SNES Emulator on the Gameboy Advance

v0.21

------

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed the TSC instruction so that the C register is updated regardless if M bit.

- Fixed the TDC instruction so that the C register is updated regardless if M bit.

- Fixed the RTL/RTS/RTI instructions so that it can properly return from the subroutine that had been JSL/JSR-ed from $xx:8000

- Made fixes in the memory map for games with no SRAM size, so that ROMs that try to detect for absence of SRAM (protection against copying) will get what they expect. (Bust-a-move makes it to the main screen, but the game itself is unplayable due to the use of HDMA)

- Made fixes to the $DB (modified STP instruction) to jump correctly. (Tetris Attack now works)

- Fixed the PEI instruction; it was previously pushing $0000 always onto the stack

- Fixed BIT instruction to update the N/Z flags correctly when BIT-ing in a non-immediate mode. (Super Mario World fades correctly after each stage) (Megaman7's collision detection is now accurate)

- Fixed register $4016 for joypad auto-reading and latching (Donkey Kong Country now recognizes joypad input)

- Reworked SRAM reading and writing routines (Donkey Kong Country seems playable; some screens are remain garbled)

- Fixed bug with VRAM writing (Darius Twin's in-game screen no longer garbles-up randomly)

Known Issues:

- Breath of Fire I keeps flickering, and runs very slowly.

- For some reason, sprites seem to be 'flickering' on many games.

>> Get it HERE.

GameEx 6.28 released

Robert
    By Robert,

No news for 6.28 but to make up for that...

28th May, 2006 - GameEx 6.21 to 6.27

First off sorry for the delay in posting what's new.

These releases are to do with the GameExtender functionality which I still have more big plans for. If you didn't know GameExtender is the name for the networking side of GameEx. As the first post of the year states, theres going to be a lot more going on with this functionality in the future. The latest installment of this is an option (turned on by default) to publish what your cab or HTPC is doing to the gameex web site. Check out the live page at gameex.net I realise it's a bit self indulgent of me to have this turned on by default, and I apologise for that. Although hopefully your'll all mostly like it. You can change the user name that's displayed and the message that's displayed under the GameExtender settings in the config. You can also turn off the publish to server option if you don't want to participate in this. Although rest assured no info is collected. Anyway I have more plans for GameExtender but don't like commiting to things as regulars know as its less fun for me that way.

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS