Gens32 Surreal v1.67 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    Gens32 Surreal v1.67

I was planning not to release new a version until I finshed Camera Input at the this month end. But good news came, SEGA CD save states was implement. And I know that alot of guys wating for this function very eagerly. So, I released this version, the SEGA CD save sates was based on Upthorn's codes.

The update of Gens32 Surreal v1.67:

1)Based on Upthorn's hard work. SEGA CD save states was supported. You can get his code at Gens32's forum.

2) Rewrite Sound Playback Mode C.

3) Do a little change on config joypad system. Added a delay on select key, so that it can worked with space key correctly.

4) Rewrite Super TV, it's still a WIP version.

>> Get it HERE.

AGEMAME 0.34 released

Robert
    By Robert,

This is the gambling-game version of MAME

AGEMAME 0.34 released (AGEMAME32 binary to come)

15th May 2006

* Included all updates from 0.105u2 to 0.106.

* AWPSim revised into a number of simple functions, so as to minimise the degree of C knowledge required to add support for a particular game.

* Also updated Dr. Who graphics files, to work with the new version

* EDIT: AGEMAME 32 Binary now released.

>> Get it HERE.

Some MAME-related releases

Robert
    By Robert,

Official Cheat.dat 0.106 released

Robert
    By Robert,
    14 MAY 2006

Here's an incremental cheat file update...now there's a phrase I thought I'd never use! A few new cheats here and there and the cheat file has been fully converted into using the 'new' cheat format that was introduced in MAME 0.60. This makes editing and viewing the cheat file in a text editor a LOT easier on the eye - but if you are using a MAME older than 0.60 then you must use one of the old pre 0.106 cheat files. Finding cheats can often be more rewarding/fun that playing the game and there are still plenty of cheats to find, so if any of you would like to help out then please pop on over to the cheat forums.

The cheat.dat is available in 2 archive formats...the standard zip and the ultra compact 7z format, if you don't know what 7z is I suggest you grab the zip archive. Whichever archive you grab you will still need to extract it to use it!

>> Get it HERE.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS