AtomicFE 0.15-3 patch released

Robert
    By Robert,

Due to a site rearrangement, we missed these updates...

AtomicFE version 0.15

* bugs corrections (multi-extensions and others...))

* Script engine for Layouts (For Windows 98, need to install Windows Scripting Host

* Ready for plug'n play (coming soon)) modules

* Can set Space between marquee in Marquee list

* Start of relooking configuration tools

* Mirror type screen support

* Allow relative folders in configurations

* Autorotate of the front end depending on game launched

AtomicFE Patch 0.15-3 (800k)

* Just replace the.exe in the AtomicFe folder.

* Correct Bugs on the Autorotate feature

* Correct Bug on multi-extension

* Atomic.exe loading time improved

* Bug correction on launching.BAT

>> Get it HERE

FBA WIP [14-Feb-06]

Robert
    By Robert,

Source

14 Feb 2006

Neo Geo CD is starting to work now.

Everything is emulated, no shortcuts. Oh, and loading takes ages.

Jemu 2.2 + source released

Robert
    By Robert,

Multi-arcade emu

Feb. 18, 2006 - JEmu2 version 2.2 released

New in this version:

* Added preliminary MSX-2 support. (sprite colours not correct yet, some missing VDP opcodes).

* Added the following MSX-2 games: Vampire Killer (a.k.a. Castlevania), Metal Gear, Hinotori (a.k.a. Firebird), Eggerland Mystery 2

* Added the following MSX-1 games: Thexder, Antarctic Adventure, Yie-Ar Kung-Fu 2, Hyper Rally, Pippols

* Added enhanced drivers for the MSX-1 games Knightmare and Nemesis 2 (experimental).

* Released the source code (see the 'about' page).

>> Get it HERE

ZINC going open-source

Robert
    By Robert,

From AEP to bannister.org to Zinc's news page....

Dropping masks and returning to tomorrow: There have been rumors and innuendo for years about ZiNc™, it´s authors, where it came from, and where it´s going. Admittedly I haven´t helped that - I tell a "filtered" version of events that changes slightly on every occasion, just to keep everyone on their toes. Now I have permission to tell the truth.

ZiNc is S11Emu is The Impact is PSEmuPro.

The original authors have always been my good friends Duddie (aka The_Author) and Tratax (aka DynaChicken) up until ZiNc 0.9, at which point smf and I took over while D&T went Cube-hunting. Now you understand why I decided to "add" home PSX mode to ZiNc - it was really there all along waiting to return.

Now, I know a lot of current ZiNc users weren´t around back then and couldn´t care less about the ghost of scene politics past, but there´s more. ZiNc will become open source as of the v1.2 release. This does *not* mean the end of the project - smf and I will continue to update ZiNc after that point (after all, "complete" is a long way off) but we will welcome improvements from external contributors as well.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS