Gens32 Surreal 1.58 Std released

Robert
    By Robert,
    The Update:

1) Needs a Little less Processing power now.

2) With my friend ChengZhi's help, several bugs were fixed. Works under windows98 now.

3) Added/Rewrote/Deleted several filters.

4) 7z supported.

5) Updated some emulation stuff, more like the real hardware now. (some of them aren't supported by Fusion v3.51).

6) SMD format's bug was fixed.

The Std update:

1) Added an option called '7z Spy'.Which help you to find the right rom in 7z archive.

2) Fixed a bug when load 7z.

>> Get it HERE

R. Belmont system 22 WIP

Robert
    By Robert,

Source

Finally!

I found the remaining M377xx core bug that was preventing System 22 games from using the dumped C74 BIOS. It’s actually a difference from the 65C816: for anyone who’s done any SNES hacking, you might find this interesting. Or not.

Take this assembly program, which is the same on both processors (except the 7700 doesn’t need the first two instructions - it has no 6502 emulation mode):

CLC

XCE ; make sure we’re in native mode - 65816 only

REP #$30 ; all registers to 16 bits

LDA #$0123

LDX #$4567

LDY #$89AB

SEP #$30 ; all registers to 8 bits

REP #$30 ; back to 16 again

Now, what are the 16-bit values of A, X, and Y at that point? On a real 65C816 (tested on an Apple IIgs) A is 0123, X is 0067, and Y is 00AB. On the M377xx (I can’t test on one, but there’s a routine at C881 in the C74 BIOS that makes this behavior extremely clear) A is 0123, X is 4567, and Y is 89AB.

The upshot is that with this and some other fixes, the System 22 games (including Ace Driver!) now play music using their own real correct BIOSes. No more BAD DUMP and PR1DATA.8K tomfoolery.

ZSNES WIP [13-Feb-06] released

Robert
    By Robert,

Highly unstable!

February 13 2006 WIP

* ALL: Minor timing tweak for V-IRQ being set after NMI [pagefault]

* ALL: SuperFX IRQ fixes, this is probably buggy so as usual send all complaints to /dev/null. [pagefault]

* ALL: Work around a bug in vmware that causes the VM to sometimes lock up during execution of CPUID instruction. [pagefault]

* W_S: Added support to pause emulator when running in the background [pagefault]

* SDL: Fixed input responsitivity for controllers 3+. [bssteph]

* WIN: Fixed a really strange crash problem on Windows 2003 systems. [pagefault]

* WIN: You can now use gamepad in the background without ZSNES having focus. [pagefault]

* GUI: Added "+ Gamma" and "- Gamma" dummy hotkeys to the Misc Keys menu [ipher]

>> Get it HERE

REminiscenceDS 0.1.8 released

Robert
    By Robert,

Port of a Flashback for the DS

REminiscence is a rewrite of the engine used in the game Flashback from Delphine Software. This program is designed as a cross-platform replacement for the original executable and uses the SDL library. Original version by Gregory Montoir, cyx@users.sourceforge.net - http://membres.lycos.fr/cyxdown/reminiscence/

Copy the original dos files into the romdisk/Data directory and run the createromdisk.bat which will create the romdiskfs and append it to the end of the nds and ds.gba binaries

has been tested on the superdisk and m3, dont think it is compatible with the gbamp though, I still need one for testing if anyone has one to send me :rofl:

Enjoy,

Troy Davis(GPF)

>> Downloads and Screenshots HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS