Ville Linde's MAME WIP News

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that Ville Linde has been working on adding more hardware support to MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. Below is Ville Linde's post from his/her official development log homepage.

Forbidden fruit

Something to keep me sidetracked came up. Don't get your hopes up though, the driver won't be added to MAME in the near future.

You can visit Ville's Development log here for screenshots and more.

My First Alice32 Emulator v0.040 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reporst that My First Alice32 Emulator, the Matra & Hachette Alice32 computer emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 0.040. Below are the changes in this version.

- It's mostly working and has all the features that Virtual MC-10 0.69c and Virtual Aquarius 0.72 have.

- Fixed one full screen bug, and put the EXEC address in the right place.

- Now supports K7 multi-file cassette images.

- Plays most 40-column games.

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here.

Pasofami v1.5g Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that Pasofami, the Japanese multiple Nintendo console emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 1.5g. Below are the changes in this version (quoted from Emu#dreams).

- The reading function from a RAM cassette (only for PASODISUKU)

- Sucking from the RAM cassette (only for PASODISUKU) of PASODISUKU is possible.

PLynx v0.9 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

The Emulation64 Network reports that PLynx, the Atari Lynx emulator for the Sony PlayStation Portable, has been updated to version 0.9. Below are the changes in this version.

- Added homebrew format support (.o)

- Option to rotate the screen (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS