Nintendulator v0.960 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that Nintendulator, the open source Nintendo Entertainment System emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 0.960. The latest few updates had to do with video and making the Zapper more accurate. Also, there is now a version 0.965 beta that will be constantly updated.

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here (ANSI) or here (Unicode). The beta version of 0.965 is also readily available at the official homepage.

GameEx v5.36 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

AEP Emulation Page reports that GameEx, the "graphical DirectX based front-end for MAME, Zinc, Daphne, PC Games, and all command line based game emulators", has been updated to version 5.36. There are only release notes available for version 5.34 on the official homepage.

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here.

SaturnTV WIP News

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that SaturnTV, the Sega Saturn emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been worked on a bit. There was a long gap between updates, but below is what the author has posted on the official homepage today.

11-01-2006 by subleaf

I'm still alive!

Sorry for no updates since last 3 months ago, due to some personal reasons, I spent little time on SaturnTV, but there is still a little progress and I will spend more time on coding the following days.

You can visit the official homepage here for screenshots and more.

RPCemu v0.3 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that RPCemu, the RiscPC (A7000) emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 0.3. Below are the changes in this version.

- Fixed up various 32-bit problems in the ARM core, XXXX XX X now works

- IDE hard disc emulation

- Fixed bugs in floppy emulation

- Added emulation of ARM610 and ARM710

- Low video resolutions (eg 320x480) now supported better

- Faked sound interrupts (not enough for !Replay, but enough to fool Dune II)

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS