Emulator2001 Updated (1/8)

olaf
    By olaf,

emulation number 9 reports that Emulator2001, the Emerson Arcadia 2001 emulator (as well as many other systems) for Microsoft Windows, has been updated. Below are the changes in this release.

- Console buttons moved to top of window

- Reduced CPU cycles per frame and small tweaks to graphics emulation increasing the max frames per second.

- Added save game state and warp speed icons to top of window.

You can visit the official homepage here or simply download it here.

Final Fantasy XII Demo Ingame!

CKemu
    By CKemu,

Here's what I posted over on PCSX2.net:

Final Fantasy XII Demo that was released with Dragon Quest VIII in North America goes ingame! :)

Thanks to some recent work by Refraction and a new contributor ZeroFrog, we can now walk around the first demo area of this game. Given this is VERY early work in progress (W.I.P), there are some major bugs to be ironned out, like various graphical issues!

However to celebrate this breakthrough, there is a video and several screens, and be sure to check out the official forums for some up-and-comming new shots, progress and general discussion!

This video is a AVI (Xvid) and should be playable under any decent media player and is being shared using Bit Torrent, thus you will need a Bit Torrent client such as uTorrent to get this video!

Final Fantasy XII Demo - Ingame

53 Seconds | 38.2MB | Real Ingame Speed - 6 FPS.

This video is being shared through Bit Torrent, we ask if you could seed (share) this file for aslong as possible!

ff12_1emu.jpg

Visit the PCSX2 site for additional high resolution screenshots!

» PCSX2 Official Site

DeSmuME Translated Release

olaf
    By olaf,

AEP Emulation Page reports that PiDGeoT has released a translation of an earlier version of DeSmuMe, yopyop's Nintendo DS emulator for Microsoft Windows, to Spanish. Below is what PiDGeoT posted on the official DeSmuME forums.

Hello yopyop, where can I found information about ARM funtions? I'm interesed on help you with your emulator LOOK this:

http://pkpidgeot.com/DesMuMe.zip

I maked an spanish translation and added an Icon also I'm trying to add some options like: "take a snapshot", the "about..." form and some others thing that will make this emulator one of the Bests

You can visit the official DeSmuME forums here, and see this individual post here.

Cygne-GP2X v0.1 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that Madelman has released an open source port of Cygne, a Bandai WonderSwan emulator, to the GP2x. This is the first version of the port, and below is some information about this emulator.

- Really slow

- Sound doesn't work

- Second stick not implemented yet

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS