BeebEm v3.1 Beta 3 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

emulation number 9 reports that BeebEm, the BBC Micro and Master 128 emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 3.1 beta 3. Below is a quote from the homepage about this build.

You can also try the latest beta version of BeebEm. This one has econet, speech generator and SCSI disk emulation: BeebEm31beta3.zip

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download version 3.1 beta 3 here.

Qaop v0.12 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that Qaop, the open source Java applet-based Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator, has been updated to version 0.12. It currently emulates only a 48K Spectrum.

You can play Qaop at the official homepage here, or download the binary here.

Kega Fusion v3.5 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

The Emulation64 Network reports that Kega Fusion, the multiple Sega console (SG-1000, SC-3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis, CD, and 32X) emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 3.5. Below are the release notes for this version.

Lots of stuff that I did months ago, and now have completely forgotten... However here is the stuff that I remember doing.

- Rewrites to lots of Genesis and 32X side stuff. Should fix things I broke in 3.4, and is very slightly faster. Hopefully nothing is broken.

- Re-added one line of ASM to the 32X emulation which must have gotten deleted a long time ago. Now disolveable objects in Chaotix work again.

- Fixed the SegaCD Fader.

- Fusion now supports more MP3 formats than Winamp does - i.e. all of them. 44100Hz Stereo is still recommended, but not neccessary.

- Seeking within MP3s works now. Not sure about VBR files though.

- Blackthorne 32X sound glitch fixed - it now performs exactly as on real hardware.

- Controller config rewrite. You can now define directions for controllers as well as buttons.

- VGM Log now logs VGM1.10 format files, which should be much smaller. You can change back to VGM1.01 if you need to by editing the VGM_Version setting in the INI file. (16,1 for VGM1.10, 1,1 for VGM1.01)

- Added 'ForceSWBuffer' sound compatibility option. This is set to 1 by default because this is the preferred option. However if you are getting no sound (due to buggy drivers), or your framerate fluctuates for no reason, you can try setting this to 0.

- Drag and drop support added.

- Brighten option for those that prefer a slightly brighter palette.

- Preliminary Netplay support. You MUST read the README.TXT to learn how to use this feature.

LOTS more stuff - if you find something, please tell me :lol:

Happy new year!

Snake.

You can visit the official homepage of Kega Fusion here, or simply download it here.

Nintendulator v0.955 Beta Updated (1/1)

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that Nintendulator, the open source Nintendo Entertainment System emulator for Microsoft Windows by Quietust, has been updated. The version 0.955 beta was updated at 01/01/2006 20:30:29.

The ANSI binary (Windows 95/98/ME) for Nintendulator is available here and the Unicode binary (Windows NT/2000/XP) is available here. You can visit the official homepage of Nintendulator here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS