AGEMAME v0.30 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that AGEMAME, the Arcade Gambling extension for the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, has been updated to version 0.30. As of right now, only the source code for this version is available, so be on the look out for a binary release. Below is a quote from the official homepage about the release.

Although this is ready, transfers to the server are proving extremely slow for me.

I should definitely have the binary and AGEMAME source available soon, but the larger AGEMAME + MAME lite may take until next year :thumbsup:

EDIT:Actually, all files are now up, bar AGEMAME32, as that is an external contribution - I just couldn’t resist the joke.

You can visit the official homepage of AGEMAME32 here.

Bryan McPhail's MAME WIP News

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that Bryan McPhail has been working on adding support for new hardware in MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine emulator. He posted beautiful screen shots of MAME running: Night Slashers, Backfire!, Dunk Dream '95, Hoops, Heavy Smash, World Cup Volleyball '95, and Skull Fang (quite an extensive list). Below is a quote of what he said on his MAME WIP homepage yesterday.

Due to pressing deadlines in 'real' work, this took somewhat longer than I thought to finish off. Unfortunately, although all Deco156 games now boot in Mame, only Night Slashers and Heavy Smash are properly playable. All the other games make use of a math co-processor which is not yet understood. Of the broken games Skull Fang works the most - the attract mode is fully correct, and it's playable up to the first boss. The other games mostly have serious gameplay errors (eg, AI players do not respond correctly in Hoops). Sound is also bust in all of the new games.

You can visit Bryan McPhail's MAME WIP homepage here.

Dolphin Final v1.03 Beta 2 WIP News

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that Dolphin, the Nintendo GameCube emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been being worked. The latest work-in-progress version is "Final v1.03 Beta 2", and here is a quote of a post about some news in this version.

F1res released a new test beta to us with new timming fixes and Page table support and mc fixes!!!!! and all I have to say is WHOAA! Check out these TMNT Melee that is marked as SDR! Geist is next on the screen shot list! Btw music seems to work alot more if not all the time now. I havnt done enuff testing to say its working 100%

You can see the rest of the post and screen shots for yourself here.

Gens32 Surreal v1.49 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that Gens32, a variant of Gens (the Sega Genesis emulator for Microsoft Windows), has been updated to version "Surreal" 1.49. Below are the release notes for this version.

- Supported the rom more then 48M (less then 96M), some hacked roms, such as MK3 Hack8 (hacked by Kabal, 64M) worked now.

- Fixed the DAC sound in Final Fantasy (Russian translation of Barver Battle Saga)

- Fixed some problems in Wu Kong Wai Zhuan.

- More...

PS: I leaved a memory map in tools folder for the guys want to hack the rom more then 64M.

You can visit the official homepage here, or simply download it here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS