Saturnin 0.40 Christmas version

Robert
    By Robert,
    Grab the Saturnin 0.40 Christmas release version :D

I've done a lot of work since the last release, you can check the change.log file bundled with the emulator for details...

This version has sound, is way more compatible than the previous one, and is reaaaaally slow :D There isn't any sound during the bios logo due to the lack of DSP, but I assure you that sound is working (check the Cotton games in ST-V for instance ;) )

I will work on the speed for the next version, and I'll try to release more than one version a year...

>> Get it HERE

More MAME WIP of Haze News

olaf
    By olaf,

Emu#dreams reports that Haze has been hard at work on MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine emulator, today. Now he's gone and added support for Mad Ball, an adult-oriented game. Below is his post on his MAME WIP page.

My unhealthy obsession with emulating Korean pr0n games continues…

(why do half the games I try and emulate turn out to be pr0n anyway???)

You can visit his official MAME WIP page here (includes screen shots of this game).

CPCPSP v0.1 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that CPCPSP, an Amstrad CPC emulator for the Sony Playstation Portable (ported from the source code of Caprice32), has been released. Below are the release notes for version 0.1.

- Without sound, about 92% of original CPC speed

- With sound, about 75% of original CPC speed

- Emulation of the 464, 664 or 6128

- 64/128k snapshot support

- Very accurate emulation

You can visit the official homepage of CPCPSP here, or simply download it here.

DeSmuME v0.0.1 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

retroguru.com reports that DeSmuME, the French Nintendo DS emulator for Microsoft Windows, has been updated to version 0.0.1 (the author previously did not use a version numbering system). This update also includes changes to DeSmuME 3D (DeSmuME with 3D support). Below are the changes for both versions (translated with Google).

- Management of the 2 processors in manners synchronized.

- All the modes are treated like mode 0.

- Gestion of the sprites with sorts in the good direction.

- Management of the IPC.

- Management of the timers.

- Acceleration mathematical (DIV and SQRT).

- DMA direct.

- Execution on line of order.

- Addition of an icon thanks to Lestat.

- Support the same functions but posts only the buffer 3d.

You can visit the official homepage of both versions here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS