Lunar Lander v0.3 Released

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that thepixelatedpoo has updated his LUA game for the Sony Playstation Portable. The third release of Lunar Lander sees changes in graphics (you can access the classic mountains by pressing the square button) and the landing pad. You can find out more information here.

Galuaxian Released

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that Galuaxian has been released (by antiroC). Galuaxian is a Sony Playstation Portable space shooter (LUA script) based on Galaxians (by Namco). You can find out more information here.

Lua Japanese Flashcards v1.5 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that Lua Japanese Flashcards has been updated. Lua Japanese Flashcards is a heavily modified compilation program of Hiragana and Katakana flash card programs for the Sony Playstation Portable. It now includes all 80 tier 4 kanji flash cards, full list of characters, and randomly displays characters in a non-repeating fashion. It also provides English translations with the press of a button. Below are the release notes for this version.

12-05-05

I have now released an update to my Japanese Flashcard program which includes all eighty of the tier 4 kanji. It can be found in the My Programs link on the right hand side of this page.

This is a great step and I hope to continue working by moving on to the large number kanji remaining in tier's 3 through 1. However without a PSP, as per my last note, I am not in a great mood.

So, like all good web pages, I am asking for you to donate so I can again repurchase a 1.5 Firmware PSP and the accessories I need.

In return for a donation of more than 5 USD I will be adding your e-mail to a list and providing any and all beta updates I will be working on in adding further kanji to my Japanese Flashcard program.

- Bob535 ( Site Admin and Coder )

You can find out more information here.

jzIntv WIP Released

olaf
    By olaf,
    emulation number 9 reports that jzIntv, the multi-platform Intellivision emulator, has been updated. Yesterday, a work-in-progress version was released. jzIntv is available for Linux, Unix, Windows, and MacOS. You can find out more information about jzIntv and Intellivision here, at jzIntv's official homepage.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS