CheatDevice for LCS Updated

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that CheatDevice for Liberty City Stories has been updated to version 1.0f. This version has to be used with the US/Canada version of Liberty City Stories, and requires a firmware of 2.0, 2.01, or 2.5. You can find out more information here.

WiFi Lib Test v0.1 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms has reported on news from Stephen Stair and the Nintendo DS WiFi support project. Below is a quote from his page.

I've mainly been reworking some sections of code to better support IP fragmentation, I should be able to support that soon. And, the test program is coming along... version 0.1 can be found on Stephens page. - Version 0.1 only includes a "wardriving" app, capable of cataloging up to 512 access points the DS detects. More will be added before too long. I've been wasting a good deal of time lately - however, I'm getting back on track now and hopefully can manage to work on this a good deal more in the near future. Expect good things :)

Click here to visit Stephen Stair's homepage.

NeoCD2x Updated

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that NK has updated his Neo Geo CD emulator: NeoCD2x, for the GP2x. You can obtain it here.

Tilematch Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that Miq01 has released his GP2x game: Tilematch. It's a logic puzzler game similar to "Zoo Keeper" for the Nintendo DS. Below are his release notes.

To run, unzip it wherever you want inside your SD card. It needs SDL libs to run.

Click here to find out more information.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS