Aka Noid X Updated

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that this is JyCet's last major release of AKA NOID X, a GP32 game. Below are his release notes for this update.

- Extra mode with new gfx and new levels (thks to DaveC and Prophet)

- Compiled devkitARM r17 (gcc 4.0.2)

- lot of news bonus and malus in extra mode

- big gfx speed optimisation

- change completly help screen

- add intensity bit in options menu

- add confirmation in game menu

- some gfx change when enhanced is activate

Click here to obtain it.

RAIN Updated

olaf
    By olaf,

RAIN is now at version r07, reports PDRoms. RAIN is a Nintendo DS application that helps manage SRAM and EEPROM. It can also launch NDS files. More information can be found here.

DGen for PSP Updated

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that Syn-Z has updated his Sega Genesis emulator: DGen, for the Sony Playstation Portable. It is now at version 1.20. You can find out more information at the homepage here (Japanese).

SDL Sopwith (Alpha) Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that Lazy1 has released his port of an old computer game: Sopwith, for the Nintendo DS. Below are his release notes.

I have gotten quite a bit of work done on my port of sdl sopwith to the nintendo ds, right now the game is playable but I'm not the best at finding bugs. So I'm releasing this alpha version to see how many people can find.

The game is playable in it's current state but must be run under real hardware and does not have any sound. Keep in mind its still far from release quality.

Tested using a gbamp and passme so I'm not sure about other loading methods.

Click here to find out more information.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS