CheatDevice for LCS Updated

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that CheatDevice for Liberty City Stories has been updated to version 0.1c. It has the following cheats: infinite health/armor, set wanted level, set time, set weather, spawn anything. Now, version 0.1c adds snow and other weather choices. However, it only works with the US/Canada version of Liberty City Stories and requires a 2.0, 2.01, or 2.50 firmware. You can find out more information here.

Rockdodger Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that theoddbot has released Rockdodger, a game for the GP2x. Below are the release notes.

Dodge the rocks for as long as possible until you die. Kill greeblies to make the universe safe for non-greeblie life once again

Click here for more information.

OpenTTD for GP2x Released

olaf
    By olaf,

OpenTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) has been ported to the GP2x, reports PDRoms. It has been given the version 0.2 and below are the release notes.

- There's still a lot to be done with OpenTTD for GP2X (needs a name!) but I'm releasing this early beta now. This way I can make sure I have this app down as being worked on already. :)

- OpenTTD works suprisingly well on the GP2X! It give's me hope that my PSX emu port will go smoothly as well!

There's plenty of work to be done on this port, so if there's an overall want for this game, let me know and I'll keep working on it.

Click here for more information.

PyGame GP2X (Beta 1) Released

olaf
    By olaf,
    Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for writing games. It is written on top of the excellent SDL library. This allows you to create fully featured games and multimedia programs in the python language. Pygame is highly portable and runs on nearly every platform and operating system.

This news comes from PDRoms, and more information is available here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS