Lunar Released

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that Lunar, a game similar to "Moon Lander," has been released for the PSP. The basis of this game is to land your spaceship on a platform without damaging the spaceship. You can find out more information here and here.

Reminiscence for GP2x

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that Rlyeh has ported Reminescene, the Flashback engine, to the GP2x. Below are his release notes for version 0.1 beta.

- Well, I think it's time to release my first GP2X binary, isn't it ?

- I've ported the amazing REminiscence engine as an exercise training to test & stress my minimal SDK libraries.

- The port itself is almost finished and its smooth as hell. It's only missing savestates and maybe slighty louder sound effects.

- I will release a proper binary in the next days featuring the missing bits and providing full source code.

- Feel free to drop your feedback/suggestions before I move to another project... this one is 98% FINISHED :thumbsdown:

- Now enjoy this wonderful game! :-)

Click here to find out more information.

Python and Pygame Interpreter for GP2x!

olaf
    By olaf,
    PDRoms reports that theoddbot has released his first beta of a Python and PyGame interpreter for the GP2x. You can find out more information here.

PSP Triplay Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that a new card game, PSP Triplay, has been released by Sammy Fatnassi. Below are his release notes.

- Quick card game I made to initiate myself to Psp programming. Enjoy!

You can find out more information here

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS