Ex:Machina Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Ex:Machina is a GameBoy Advance game, reports PDRoms, by lewisrevill@btinternet.com. Below are his release notes.

Hey people. This is really just a quick site to publisize my game I have created for the Gameboy Advance

This is my first game I have programmed for the GBA and it taken me a fair amount of time. I am proud of it though. Its reallt a 2D devil may cry - well thats what i wanted it to be because its an awesome game! Below is a link so you can download may game. This file has instructions a screen shot and the game file. You will need a Gameboy Advance emulator or flash cart to play this game. Only thing I ask for is some feedback - I want to know what people think. Even if you think its rubbish i still want to know so i can get better. With more feedback I might add to the game, make a sequel or a brand new game (will probably do this anyway!

Click here to visit the homepage.

NEOGEO CDZ Updated

olaf
    By olaf,
    emulation number 9 reports that NEOGEO CDZ, the Japanese Neo Geo CD emulator, has been updated to version 2005.11.27. You can find out more here, at its homepage (Japanese).

Atari 800 for GP2x Updated

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms reports that Foft has updated his open source Atari 800 emulator for the GP2x. Below are the changes in this third pre-release version.

- The proper version will be HH. For now there is an almost complete version using Rlyeh's minilib

Click here to find out more.

MAME WIP News

olaf
    By olaf,
    Emu#dreams reports that Reip has made substantial progress in getting Pro Golf, the stand-alone 1981 Data East version, to run. It doesn't full work, but you can see what progress has been made here.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS