NEOGEO CDZ 2005.11.23 (test 2) Released!

olaf
    By olaf,
    AEP Emulation Page has reported that NEOGEO CDZ, the Japanese Neo Geo CD emulator, has been updated to version 2005.11.23 (test 2). You can find out more information at the homepage, found here.

Frodo2x v0.9.3 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PDRoms has reported that Snaff has updated his GP2X port of Frodo, the Commodore64 emulator. Below are the changes in this quick update.

- Joypad is now less sensitive to diagonals

- The two versions Frodo and FrodoPC are now included - some games work in one and not the other, for instance IK+ works in Frodo and not FrodoPC, Bruce Lee works in FrodoPC and not Frodo. Previously only FrodoPC was included

Click here to visit the homepage of Frodo2x.

DOSBOX for the Dreamcast

Robert
    By Robert,

Yes you read it right! You can run your favourite DOS games on your dreamcast!

Information

This is a port of Dosbox 0.60 for the Sega Dreamcast.

THIS RELEASE OF DOSBOXDC WAS CREATED FOR THE DREAM ON CONTEST 05

please check the other readme for more information about using dosbox.

included is a scrambled binary and a dosbox.conf with settings for the shareware version of Commander Keen.

to run other dos program copy them to the cd and change the dosbox.conf to mount and start the dos executable.

[autoexec]

# Lines in this section will be run at startup.

mount c "/cd/Keen"

c:

Keen1.exe

there are many more settings that can be tweaked as well, check out http://dosbox.sourceforge.net for compatibility list for dosbox 0.60 and for more

information about tweaking the dosbox.conf file.

Enjoy

>> Get DOSBOXDC 0.60 (and source) HERE

DS_GBC news

Robert
    By Robert,
    [Tuesday, November 21, 2005]

Wow....its been a long while.  I have some nice pieces of news for anyone who actually comes here.  First, I received 2 Neo Max kits today, I did a quick test of my keeper kit and it works quite well.  The space shoot'em up demo was quite good!  I am probably going to sell my other kit (no use for 2 of them).  I will post that up with a special announcement in about a week's time.  I abandoned my original DS_GBC project and started a new one 2 months ago.  I will post that project next week (or earlier if I have the chance!).

NEWS!  I got bored and finished up the linking/files.  Check out the SOURCE for the dsboy.  It is a new design of a gbc emulator based on gnuboy for the DS.  Like its predecessor it has no sound, but it has a good chunk of it written in assembly (and the rest of it could be as well).  I have again gotten bored of the emulator project and thought I'd put it up to let others take a stab at improving this new code.  Please note, this code is not as well tested as my previous emu, since a good chunk was not written by myself.  There are a lot of areas for improvement!

>> More HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS