New olafnes Release!

olaf
    By olaf,

After being with 1Emulation for over a year, olafnes sees its 33rd release, version 1.1g. I've been on a hiatus for a while, and I decided to use some of my advancements in my code to make things easier this time around. Adding a new mapper was a sinch, and here's its information along with other updates...

- support for mapper 53 added (ex: supervision 16-in-1 [p1])

- netplay now fully parses incoming data

- cleaned up the source code some more

Click here to visit the olafnes section of 1Emulation.

DSemu Updated

olaf
    By olaf,

DSemu has been recently updated as reported by AEP Emulation Page. This is not an official release, but here's what the author has to say about this snapshot release.

Once again, it's been a little while. The updates are getting less substantial, and there's longer spaces between them. Don't worry, things will start up again soon. But in the meantime, the Thumb core's been getting a thorough testing by running a few Thumb demos and comparing their instruction dumps with that of VBA. And it seems that a few bugs (quite a few in fact) have been eliminated, helping a couple more demos run smoothly.

In addition, I felt it was high time I put an About box into DSemu-ng, just stating the licence and acknowledgements. Of course, it's nothing pretty; just a Fl_Text_Display stuck into a window. But I hope to pretty it up a little at some point in the future.

Things to come include, in the immediate future, some more DMA. It's sadly very lacking right now, with only immediate DMA3 supported. But I'm hoping the new event model allows me to add DMA on hblank and vblank, as well as multiple channels. Further from there, I may make a start on the long task of integrating DS functionality; the new memory maps, new graphics core, and getting the ARM7 to run first of all. But that's in the future.

For now, you can get the code snapshot as it lies. As always, here's the link:

http://ng.dsemu.org/dsemu-ng-20051121.tar.bz2

New SNES9X v1.43 - GX Edition Release

olaf
    By olaf,

SNES9X v1.43 - GX Edition is a port of SNES9x to the Nintendo GameCube, version 0.0.3 is available here at its support page at TehSkeen Forums. Below is a quote of what's new, as reported by EmuHQ.

- PAD Configuration saved with SRAM

- Memory card save/load time extended

SnesGP2X Updated

olaf
    By olaf,

SnesGP2X, a Super NES emulator for GP2X has been updated (as reported by EmuHQ. Version 2 is available here, and below is what's new.

- New version of the emulator, includes a GUI that let's u have a list of ROMs instead of just a ROM renamed to "top.smc"

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS