ZSNES October 31 WIP

Agozer
    By Agozer,

ZSNES saw yet another Work In Progress release.

ALL: Some DSP-3 stuff before I go mad. [Nach]

ALL: More x86-64 fixes. [Nach]

WIN: Fixed bug in highres mode with HQ4x. [MaxSt]

SDL: Major update to the autoconf script: cleanup and a nifty cpu detection code by Nach to optimize architecture properly with most cpus. [grinvader]

SRC: Updated configure code [grinvader]

SRC: Added ifndef to preproccessor. Really cleaned up the source. Added framework for upcoming features. Outputted file is now optimized a bit. (parsegen) [Nach]

Get it from Ipher's WIP Site

Thanks to Ipher for posting the original news on the Zboard.

SgStair's DSWifi Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

dswifismall1vi.png

Stephen Stair has updated his news page with another break through in cracking the Nintendo DS Wifi!

sgIP Lives!

I now have a working implementation of UDP/IP that talks to my computer :banghead:

This is now in the verification process for milestones 2 and 3 (yay!), but I'm not quite done yet. TCP should be ready in another few days, and I need to clean up some things and package it so it's easier to use before I release.

Things are looking VERY Good.

»» DSWIFI.1EMULATION.COM [Official Forum]

»» AKKIT.ORG/DSWIFI [Official Homepage]

DCVG5K v1.0 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

DCVG5K is a Philips VG5000 emulator for windows by Daniel Coulom that has been released!

vg50000kk.th.png

NOTE: Changes were translated using an online translator!

10/31/2005: DCVG5K v1.0 is available. It is the first complete version

10/31/2005: Fresh progress of emulation EF9345. See screen printings

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Retroguru for the news!

FakeNES WIP Update (Includes Downloads)

Alpha
    By Alpha,

FakeNES is a portable, Open Source NES emulator which is written mostly in pure C, while using the Allegro library for multi-platform capabilities. It is Free Software, and is distributed under the terms of the Clarified Artistic License, which is compatible with the GNU General Public License (GPL).

Currently supported systems are Windows 9x/2000/Me/XP, 32-bit DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, QNX, BeOS, and Mac OS X. However, it should run on any system that Allegro supports. This includes, but is not limited to: any version of Windows released after 1995, any 32-bit DOS compatible, and many POSIX compliant systems and UNIX clones such as Linux, FreeBSD, QNX, BeOS, and Mac OS X.

# ALL: Added a check for VRAM->VRAM blit hardware acceleration before attempting VRAM page buffering. [siloh]

# ALL: Improved behavior of VSync and disabled it by default. [siloh]

# ALL: Changed value of I flag upon reset from CLEARED to SET. (C Core) [siloh]

# AUD: Massive APU overhaul. [siloh]

# AUD: Added ability to enable/disable audio interpolation (previously whatever Allegro defaulted to). [siloh]

# AUD: Audio fixes & improvements and support for OpenAL (currently broken?) [siloh]

# AUD: Overhauled apu_process* to use 24-bit mixing (+ code clean-up). [siloh]

# GUI: Fixed a cosmetic selection bug in the Audio > Mixing > Channels menu. [siloh]

# SRC: Fixed missing alstream.* files. [siloh]

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Retroguru for the news!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS