MEKA Work-in-progress (WIP) Repository Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,
    Heya, long time without news. I've been working on MEKA but haven't updated this page. You can find builds and information about latest WIP in the MEKA forum, and I am planning to release an official stable release shortly sometimes.

In the meanwhile, since I'm doing regular work on the MEKA database, I made the latest version available. Most players may not need that, but if you're into ROM sorting or downloaded latest SMS Power releases, you may want to have the latest database entries to go with them.

Some particular renaming includes:

SMS - 0e21e6cf - Astro Flash (JP)              --> Astro Flash [Hack] (JP)

SMS - 5d08e823 - Fushigi no Oshiro Pit Pot (JP) --> Fushigi no Oshiro Pit Pot [Hack] (JP)

SMS - a4ac35d8 - Galaxy Force [50 / 60 Hz]      --> Galaxy Force

SMS - 6c827520 - Galaxy Force [60 Hz]          --> Galaxy Force (US)

SMS - dabcc054 - Ghost house (JP)              --> Ghost House [Hack] (JP)

SMS - c1e699db - Great Baseball [JP] (JP)      --> Great Baseball [JP] [Hack] (JP)

SMS - 84665648 - Great Soccer (JP)              --> Great Soccer [Hack] (JP)

SMS - 87b9ecb8 - Satellite 7 (JP)              --> Satellite 7 [Hack] (JP)

SMS - bcd91d78 - Seishun Scandal (JP)          --> Seishun Scandal [Hack] (JP)

SMS - a71bc542 - Spy vs Spy (JP)                --> Spy vs Spy [Hack] (JP)

SMS - 95cbf3dd - Super Tennis (JP)              --> Great Tennis / Super Tennis (JP)

SMS - 9dfa67ee - Teddy Boy Blues (JP)          --> Teddy Boy Blues [Hack] (JP)

GG  - f6af4b6b - Dynamite Headdy                --> Dynamite Headdy (JP) (note: US/EU version is another dump)

GG  - 9f64c2bb - Ichidanto-R (JP)              --> Ichidant~R (Puzzle & Action)

GG  - 09151743 - Tanto-R (JP)                  --> Tant~R (Puzzle & Action)

GG  - 3d8d0dd6 - World Series Baseball [A]      --> World Series Baseball [v0]

GG  - bb38cfd7 - World Series Baseball       --> World Series Baseball [v1]

As it turned out, almost all already available Japanese Mark III cards dumps were slighty incorrect (and not from SMS Power ;). Please make sure to get the correct dumps and eradicate the hacks.

»» Homepage / Download

Satourne WIP Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Satourne is a Sega Saturn Emulator for Windows.

Note: Changes have been translated using an online translator!

Hello everyone!

I do not remember any more with when the last time goes up that I updated the site. I was very occuppied these last months, but I could work on satourne from time to time. It is time that you puissez to note progress! Without returning in the details of the improvements, here some innovations: - the rotatings backgrounds of the VDP2 are correctectement emulated in the majority of the cases. - the DSP of the SCU starts to calculate the geometrical transformations correctly - the graphic plugin comprises an editor of textures to replace textures of the plays by those which you want (the channel alpha is managed) In what concernce a new downloadable version, I would like initially to correct not badly things. I would like notament to finish new the dynarec bus without that one needs a fast processor to obtain a correct speed. To illustrate all that and the other improvements which I forgot to quote, here some screenshots:

Dead or alive:

deadoralive18zy.th.jpgdeadoralive23zy.th.jpg

Sonic racing:

sonicr11nh.th.jpgsonicr21fg.th.jpg

Decathlete:

dc18mm.th.jpgdc39zz.th.jpg

Dracula X:

dx25uw.th.jpgdx41tr.th.jpg

Fighting vipers:

fv25ut.th.jpgfv34tz.th.jpg

Guardian heroes (there remain problems of priority of plans):

gh21vy.th.jpggh34hn.th.jpg

Panzer dragoon:

pd12qk.th.jpgpd32ej.th.jpg

Panzer dragoon Zwei:

pdz22es.th.jpg

Panzer dragoon Saga:

pds39ns.th.jpg

Wipeout 2097:

wp34kt.th.jpg

Virtua fighter remix:

vfr34lc.th.jpg

Virtua fighter 2:

vfii27du.th.jpg

Konami ISS 98:

iss46hj.th.jpg

Resident Evil:

re27yi.th.jpg

The Need For Speed:

nfs36ye.th.jpg

»» Homepage (All Screenshots available)

Arbee's WIP Emporium Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Arbee (R. Belmont) has updated his WIP page for MAME™ and M1.

Further

Back to the SGI driver in MESS. Now it gets pretty far into starting up Linux.

ip2200110wg.th.png

»» Homepage

Reip's MAME WIP Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Reip has updated his MAME WIP page with the following screenshots. Looks interesting. :(

Wonder Stick - ???? Yun Sung

wondstck5as.th.pngwond00017zw.th.png

wond00024cc.th.pngwond00036uh.th.png

»» Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS