Even More MAME Related Releases!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

AGE v0.28 / MAME v0.101 (includes all releases)

»» http://www.mameworld.net/agemame/downloads/

History.DAT 1.05

2005-10-31 Wheels & Fire entry added by Administrator

2005-10-31 Trivia Quest entry added by Administrator

2005-10-31 Match It II entry added by Administrator

2005-10-31 Dwarfs Den entry added by Administrator

2005-10-31 Kosmo Killer entry added by Administrator

2005-10-31 Thief entry updated by Godozo

»» http://www.arcade-history.com/history_database.php

WolfMAME Plus 0.101

Major changes in the past few versions:

- Disabling the auto state saving feature when recording. (0.101)

- Generates a.wlf file - this file contains more information about the settings

used and your system in general - is it not required for playback, but is

highly recommended that any distributed INPs include the corresponding WLF file.

- Random number generation 'fix' for the Pokey.  Should make numerous Atari games

playbackable, but has only been confirmed on Centipede, Gravitar

and Cloak & Dagger thus far.

- Override function for forced settings.  Use -override on the commandline if you

wish to use your own settings for playback.

»» http://wolfmame.marpirc.net/

PCB infos 0101u4 released HERE !!

DGEN v1.10c (For PSP) Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

dgenpsp1vv.jpg

DGEN is a Sega Genesis Emulator for the Sony PSP that has been updated.

Ver 1.10c simple communication opposition function

NOTE: Changes have been translated from Japanese to English using an online translator.

»» Homepage / Download

64th Note v1.0 Beta 22 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

64th Note is a USF plugin for Winamp, based on Project64 1.4 by Zilmar and Jabo and Azimer's HLE Audio Plugin. It requires major CPU and memory resources, 300 MHz and 64 MB are the minimum for the least-intensive USF sets, but requirements vary greatly between sets.

The problem with the ASIO output crashing (though I'm not sure what in the chain of HQSoftProc->out_asio->ASIO4All the bug lies) was that upong stopping playback I make a call to the unpause function in my plugin, so in case you hit the stop button while paused things will be handled well. It seems what happens is that it will always make the call to the output plugin disabling pause when this happens, whether it's actually paused or not. Unpausing the out_asio plugin when it isn't paused causes the freeze. So now I check whether the playback actually is paused before making that call and everything seems to work nicely.

Even Mario Kart 64 and Mortal Kombat 4 seem to work alright when Round Frequency is enabled (with the aforementioned chain of plugins or directly through out_asio).

I also removed the workaround for avoiding DirectSound cutting off the end of the track when Remove Silence is enabled, as that's actually what it's supposed to do.

Rather than do a complete overhaul of in_usf.ini I set Mario Kart to not use Audio HLE when Auto Audio HLE is enabled. I also added an entry for Shadowgate 64, which works well under Audio HLE.

»» Homepage / Download

»» http://www.halleyscometsoftware.com/mboard...=48&showpage=10

EmuLinker Kaillera Server 0.98.5 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

paclogo20gf.gif

EmuLinker is a high-performance, scalable, secure, open-source re-implementation of the Kaillera network protocol SERVER. Kaillera is an emulator generic client DLL and network server that enables net-play of virtually any emulated ROM.

0.98.5 (10/30/2005)

===============

Bug Fixes Only

- Doubled default V086Controller buffer size to 8192; 4096 was too small for

servers with more than approximately 75 users online.

- Fixed multiple places where thread deadlock could occur and cause server

lockup, although the possibility was very rare.

»» Homepage / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS