PSP-UAE v0.41 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

pspuae26ch.jpg

PSP-UAE is a port of the UAE Amiga emulator to the Sony PSP. You'll need a v1.0 or v1.50 firmware to run it.

v0.41:

-Compiled with latest PSPSDK and GCC 3.4.4 (2005-10-30). Getting a few more fps in some

areas.

»» Homepage / Download

GameEx 5.15 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

GameEx is a graphical DirectX based front-end for MAME, Zinc, Daphne, PC Games, and all command line based game emulators, along with being a good Home Theatre PC solution.

*  Fixes issue where the only existing ROMS setting was always enabled when updating the game list. This meant that the list would always only include games where the specified ROM name, clone or parent physically existed on your disk. Therefore you could only get a complete MAME game list if you had every single rom split for both clone and parent. It also meant that if your roms were all merged sets you might not see clones.

* With this fix it is now possible to get a complete MAME game list if you have no roms at all.

»» Homepage / Download

Success on Disc ID Utility v12 (slim model) PS2!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

1Emulation has another worldwide exclusive for everyone today! General Plot has Personally tested and confirmed the Disc ID Utility (DNAS Disc ID Checker) working on a slim model Ps2 with Swap Magic 3.3! This is the first successful report EVER! We have included a Video and Screenshots. -_-

ps2versioninfo0ns1xt.th.jpg

According to the attached screenshot of a post on ps2nfo.com, the Disc ID Utility will not work with any PS2 version 9 or above. The attached video shows it working correctly with my version 12 (SCPH 70012) slim model. I'm not sure if it's the newer version of Swap Magic (my version is 3.3), but I get successful results using Disc ID Utility v2.0.

(click here)

ps2pic29bi.th.jpgps2pic37th.th.jpg

Video Information

Video size: 320x240 (1700kbps)

Audio: 44100hz, 16bps, 2ch (224kbps)

Length: 0:00:59

Bitrate: 1959kbps

»» Download Now!

NOTE: Video was directly recorded from TV Input into Computer.

MAME Plus! 0.101u4 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

MAME Plus! is an unofficial version based on MAME / MAME32 for Windows.

mamelogo1ip.pngpluslogo2ml.png

# fixed and optimized M68K DRC core

# fixed memoryupdate0101u1red for parodius/parodisj

# added hack to fix the official MAME 'Shift+P' bug, which caused stepping forward more than 1 frames. Changes are marked as 'ENABLE_POLL_INPUT_HACK_FOR_SINGLE_STEP' in source code

# added syscheck(homebrew), frogfest(homebrew), zintrkcd(Razoola's CD to MVS conversion) to neogeo.c

# PS: Simplified Chinese language pack is updated.

EDIT: The binary of Binary v0.101u4-intel for MAME Plus! has now been released!

»» Homepage / Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS