Official DSEmu Update!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

DSEmu is a Nintendo DS Emulator for Windows that was originally made by Two9A.

While I was hacking on the ARM9 extensions to the ARM core, I thought there was an awful lot of duplicated code (indeed, the whole of the ARM7 was a subset of the new ARM9 source). So I decided to seperate out the common components. I now have data-processing, load-store and the ARM9-specific extensions, each within a seperate source file. It makes compilation so much quicker.

The ARM9 currently supports most of the Enhanced DSP: double-word load/stores, saturated word addition and subtraction, and saturated halfword multiplication. 48-bit multiply is yet to come. However, something that's a glaring omission right now is the coprocessor facility; it's entirely missing.

In testing, the new ARM9 core simply swaps out with the ARM7 by changing a line in plugins.ini; plugins rock. ARMwrestler9 reports all green (apart, of course, from that pesky coprocessor operation). So, I'll probably pick up copros, and the system copro #15, very soon.

As ever, you can grab the source to the current build from the link below.

In other news, well done to Stephen Stair on accomplishing milestone 1 of the DS Wifi Bounty; we all hope to see not just the completion of the other milestones, but a wifi driver for that newfangled DSLinux toy, real soon now.

»» Homepage / Download

Gens32 Surreal v1.29 Mermaid Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

painting9gf6yh.png

Gens32 is a Sega Genesis Emulator that is based on Stef's emulator Named Gens, and on Gens plus by Rodrigo Cardoso (Both are open source). Gens32 adds many new and interesting Features. Many of them you have never seen before.

What's New:

1)3D Surround playback supported.

2)Some work on VSync.

3)Update Cool Music,some codes(Lowpass and echo)are taked form Gens+.

4)Drop file supprted agin.Only roms and ziped roms are supported now.-_-Some old versions of Gens32 even can play mp3 or make icons with this function...But some guys said that emulator sholdn't like that...

5)Protcted Saves system added.Use this function to protect saves form some accident.Such as power cut.

6)Priority switch added.You can change Priority with it.

7)SEGA CD sample rate auto controller added,lowdown the sample rate if the sample rate is too high to play music.If you like to play SEGA CD at a heigh sample rate with out music,I am afraid that you have to use Gens32 v1.28 Seelama.

8)Fixed some bugs.

»» Homepage / Download

Nintendulator 0.955 beta Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Nintendulator is a NES emulator for Windows that was updated on October 24th. Somehow we missed this update, we apologize.

A few major bugs (dealing with recording movies from savestates) have been fixed, and a few new mappers have been added.

After some consideration, I realized that there's no point in including separate downloads for the beta mapper DLLs when the beta emulator binaries always include them.

»» Homepage / Download

PocketGBA rel. 051030 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

5627658wy.th.jpg

PocketGBA is a Game Boy Advance emulator for the PocketPC that has been updated!

-rel. 051030 :

-changed ARM7tdmi entire core. some buggy & on debuggggging -_-;

-added eeprom saving/loading function

-fixed version name -> 'rel. yymmdd' format (released date)

-changed 'Exit' menu to 'System' menu

-added virtual joypad

-added 'Edit Game Screen' option (in system menu)

-added game reset option (in system menu)

-added 'Patch cart' option (in system menu)

-> for some Hacked Cartridges,

i.e.,

0775 - Kirby - Nightmare in Dreamland (U) [hI].gba

0807 - Hajime no Ippo The Fighting (J).gba

Samurai Deeper Kyo.gba

and so on.

With 'Patch cart' option, PocketGBA jumps to original codes.

(BUT, not for all hacked cartridegs!!)

'0775-Kirby-..' is only working with this option.

Toggle this option before you load a cartridge.

-added Sound parameters option (in sound menu)

-added Quick LOAD/SAVE with 2 slot2 (emulating states)

-fixed max available memory. upto 24Mega-bytes (for some Korean patched cartridges).

-added some WindowCE message handler.. (for illegal escape from PocketGBA)

-released PocketGBA without SOUND version.

-> This version is for devices that have not compatibility with FMODCE library.

-> Check 'fmodce.dll' at 'http://www.fmod.org' for your device.

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Emulation64 for the news!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS