RAIN r04d UPDATE (For NDS) Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

ndslogo7nf.gif

RAIN (not to be confused with Raine) is an application for the Nintendo DS that helps you manage SRAM and EEPROM. It can launch NDS files too.

15:29 2005/10/30: R04dASPJ (スーパープリンセスピーチ) 512Kbit of TYPE 2 (64KB) correspondence note: Writing the data to size decision in the case of TYPE2, you are resetting. Correcting the fact that display color after 2 pictures is strange with the file selector

»» Homepage / Download

NOTE: Changes were translated from Japanese to English using an Online Translator.

Nintendo DS Wifi Documentation Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

SgStair's Nintendo DS Wifi Documentation has been released! He's getting very close for a full release of his DSWifi which is a homebrew library for the Nintendo DS to allow developers to add wireless internet support to their applications. He has also won $ 1406.57 of $ 2813.15 from the DS Wifi Bounty. Congratulations Stephen Stair!

I've completed my initial documentation for the DS wireless system, and it has been accepted to complete the first milestone of the DS Wifi bounty! More to come soon, as I'm working very hard on my TCP stack, so far things are still looking good.

Non-Wifi Hardware

General Information

Related Registers - System control

Wifi Hardware

General Information

Wifi Hardware Overview/Capability

Wifi I/O Map

Hardware Init Sequence

Register Documentation

Wifi Rx Registers

Wifi Tx Registers

Wifi RF/BB Chip Control Registers

Wifi Other Registers

Wifi Unknown Registers

Additional Information

Wifi Transmit Procedure

Wifi Receive Procedure

Wifi Change Channels Procedure

About the "undefined" data in this document

Formats/etc

General Formats

Wifi Formats

Hardware TX header

Hardware RX header

»» DS Wifi Hardware Reference

»» DSWIFI.1EMULATION.COM [Official Forum]

»» AKKIT.ORG/DSWIFI [Official Homepage]

64th Note v1.0 beta 21 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

We're a day late on this release. :P

6493wk.png

64th Note is a USF plugin for Winamp, based on Project64 1.4 by Zilmar and Jabo and Azimer's HLE Audio Plugin. It requires major CPU and memory resources, 300 MHz and 64 MB are the minimum for the least-intensive USF sets, but requirements vary greatly between sets.

I fixed that bug Josh and I were discussing that broke games using the alternate FPR access mode, and I also implemented a small workaround for an irritating problem with the DirectSound output plugin, wherein it would cut off the track early (like a half second). It seemed to be due to the size of the buffer, as when I changed it to 333 ms (from 2000ms) that problem went away, so I now don't stop sending data to the output plugin until (Track Length + Max Latency) (max latency being the buffer size, or close to it). I've tested it with the DSound output plugin and also WaveOut, but I haven't tried any of the alternate players (XMPlay, KBM, foobar2k, etc.) yet.

»» Homepage / Download

--> http://www.halleyscometsoftware.com/mboard...d=48&showpage=9

FakeNES October 26 WIP is now available!

General Plot
    By General Plot,
    News: FakeNES (!) October 26 WIP is now available!

Whats New:

* 10/26/05

* ALL: Added support for decoding NESticle raw patches. [siloh]

* ALL: Modified main loop to only consume as much CPU as neccessary (experimental). [siloh]

* ALL: Added automatic VRAM page buffering (greatly reduces the need for VSync). [siloh]

* AUD: Implimented 60FPS Audio [siloh]

* AUD: Overhauled all pAPU buffering code. [siloh]

* AUD: Vastly improved audio playback code, eliminates skewing of emulation timing (experimental). [siloh]

* AUD: Removed support for user-defineable audio buffer lengths (fixes some playback problems). [siloh]

* AUD: Added 'Stereo Mix' mode that produces mono sound while allowing stereo effects. [siloh]

* AUD: Added audio anti-aliasing. [siloh]

* AUD: Added audio 'hard sync' option to emulate old pAPU behavior. [siloh]

* GUI: Added support for custom fonts, loading dialogs/menus into malloc'ed memory, assorted bug fixes, and more. [siloh]

* GUI: Added unfinished 'Panta' GUI theme. [siloh]

* GUI: Changed 'Audio > Mixing > Speed' menu title to 'Frequency'. [siloh]

* GUI: Removed 'Audio > Mixing > Advanced' menu [siloh]

* GUI: changed 'Reverse Stereo' to 'Swap Channels' to match the configuration file entry. [siloh]

* GUI: Improved mouse handling. [siloh]

* GUI: Misc Fixes [siloh]

* SRC: Renamed 'mouse_sprite' to 'gui_mouse_sprite' to fix API conflict with Allegro-djgpp. [siloh]

* SRC: Casts are no longer used on lvalues. (for GCC4) [siloh]

* SRC: Replaced 'yield_timeslice' call with 'rest (0)' and removed support for 'usleep'. [siloh]

* SRC: Fixed some compiler warnings. [siloh]

* SRC: Updated copyright notices. [siloh]

* Changed Default Settings: Vid Res: 320x240 -> 640x480

* Vid Blitter - Automatic -> Stretched

* Palette - Default -> Modern NTSC

* Linear Echo - ON -> OFF

* Audio Filter - LPM3 -> OFF

* Spatial Stereo - Mode 2 -> OFF

* Sample Rate - 96000 -> 48000

* Pseudo Stereo - Mode 2 -> Mode 3

»» Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS