NeoGeo CDZ v2005.10.26 Released

Mag
    By Mag,

The latest version of NeoGeo CDZ (WIN) emulator has been released..

Here's an update:

• Ver.2005.10.26 - IPL.TXT before moving to

processing, being not to clear sound, correction

Source: Click Here

Credit: Emulation9

bSNES WIP Updated

Mag
    By Mag,
    "  I finally figured out how to implement offset-per-tile mode correctly. This fixes the Chrono Trigger Black Omen screen, the first boss in Contra III, and I'm sure a lot of other games as well. My old implementation was almost completely wrong. It's amazing it worked as well as it did.

I also realized what the problem with Tales of Phantasia was, without even having to open up the debugger. I added the hardware-accurate HDMA sync delays, and forgot that I also added cycle-step-based interrupts, so the HDMA routine was cycle stepping the CPU instruction even though an interrupt was in the middle of being executed. Not pretty. But that's fixed now. As this is a fairly major bug, I might release the next version a little quicker than usual...

The below screenshots show off the new offset-per-tile code. The effects of course don't look too good still, but they look fine while running at 60fps. "

-Byuu

bs1855fg.th.pngbs1866cf.th.pngbs1873vb.th.pngbs1884ze.th.png

AgeMAME Patch U3

Mag
    By Mag,

New patch released for AgeMAME, and for those that did downloaded earlier agp and you found out it doesn't work or generate an error, you might wanna check back and re-download it again:

No AGEMAME specific stuff in this one, since I put in the sderby fix as soon as I spotted the problem.

But, those who want to keep up to date will still need it to fix some files on the MAME side.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Owing to a technical fault (still trying to get used to the new FTP client) - the wrong patch was uploaded. If your patch inside the ZIP is called 0101u3.diff, it will fail.

If you haven’t already started patching, redownload to get a fixed version. If you have started, you can either quit the patch program at the first error and then restart the patch program with -R as well as -E to fix things, before getting the new patch and patching as normal. Or, just press return at the errors and say yes to ignoring the patch.

Sorry about this.

-AgeMAME staff

Stella 2.0.1 Released

Mag
    By Mag,

Latest Stella, v2.0.1 has released for Window, Linux and MAC

Here's whats new:

• Added 'dirtyrects' support, which speeds up rendering for some Windows users.

• Fixed bug where taking snapshots would fail if the snapshot directory wasn't specified.

• Made ROM launcher case-insensitive, so upper and lowercase names are now mixed in the correct order.

• Fixed ZIP ROM support to search the archive for ROMs ending with either.bin or.a26 (case insensitive).

• ROMs which don't have an associated properties entry are no longer named 'Untitled' in the Stella window or when taking snapshots. The actual ROM name is now used.

• Changed minimum height of debugger to be 27 lines in the prompt, or approx. 700 pixels high. This should make using the debugger easier for users with lower resolution monitors. Related to this, the RomWidget now uses all possible vertical space when changing the debugger height.

• Fixed bug related to upgrading Stella and event mappings being incorrect. Stella now detects this, and uses the default mappings. So upgrading to version 2.0.1 means your event mappings will be reset.

• Fixed bug in loading debugger symbol files generated on different operating systems.

• For the Windows port; added exe installer based on InnoSetup.

• For the Windows port; compiled icon into Stella, so it now looks like a real Win32 application.

• For the OSX port, reverted window resize key combos back to 'Cmd =' and 'Cmd -' to match the 1.4.2 release.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS