Project64 language pack v16x BETA3

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    A language update for Project64 appeared.

Contains the following languages (new and improved):

* Brazilian Portuguese

* Chinese (Simplified)

* Chinese (Traditional)

* Finnish

* German

* German_int

* Hungarian

* Italian

* Japanese

* Lithuanian

* Norwegian

* Polish

* Russian

* Spanish (South America)

* Spanish (Spain)

* Swedish

* Ukrainian

»» Homepage/Downloads

Thanks to Aep-emu for the news!

Ville Linde's WIP Updated!

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    This driver has been sitting on my harddisk for a long a while now in a completely non-working state. I decided to have a yet another look and I finally got it to boot and to show some graphics.

poly00009na.th.png

»» Homepage

Project 64 Site Re-Design

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    Welcome to the new Project64 site

Written by zilmar

Tuesday, 11 October 2005

The new site has been built so we can better support our user base and provide more news. You can get the latest public version of Project64 (v1.6) from the download section. Any problems, have a good look around the support section - still under development as we launch - and the public forum, where we'd also like to hear your responses. We are also giving access to the beta versions and more development news, read more about this here.

Enjoy!!!!

The Project64 team.

»» Homepage

Thanks to Emulation64 for the news!

Agemame WIP Oct 20th

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    Seeing as I’ve had a bit of time to play with the source, I’ve been looking at the save state system, to see if I can get it to work.

This has always been a low priority, due to most games using the NVRAM to save their own states, but with the lvpoker.c games converted, it seems sensible to work through the rest.

Problem is, I don’t know much about how the system works, if any MAME coders are reading this, an explanation would be nice, so that I can fix up the more compicated drivers like the BFM ones.

PS. Someone pointed out that on certain browsers, the top link bar can’t be read, so the relevant content is now duplicated on the side of the page. I hope this helps.

»» Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS