Emu48 v1.39 - for Win32 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

The HP48 Emulator Emu48 was originally created by Sébastien Carlier and is published under the GPL. The latest version of Emu48 can emulate a HP38G, HP39G, HP40G, HP48SX, HP48GX and a HP49G. The emulator is running on all Win32 platforms and the Mobile version should run on all ARM CPU based Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile 2003 (SE) versions. Emu48 need ROM images to work.

Installation package of Emu48 for Win32 based on my Service Pack 39 (IA32 platform). Some HP48 KML scripts and the sources are included.

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Emulation9 and RetroGuru for the news!

Emu28 v1.08 - for Win32 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Emu28 is an emulator for the Clamshell series calculators HP18C and HP28C. It is based on the sources of the famous HP calculator emulator Emu48 and is published under the GPL.

Installer package of Emu28 v1.08 (IA32 platform). Includes KML scripts, some tools and source code, but no ROM images.

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Emulation9 and RetroGuru for the news!

iBoy 0.1.3 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

iBoy is a Game Boy emulator for Linux on an IPOD which has been updated.

The gameboy emulator team is proud to present

iBoy in Version 0.1.3 for iPods 4G running iPod Linux.

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Emulation64 for the news!

EternalNGE WIP Report

Alpha
    By Alpha,

EnternalNGE is a Playstation emulator for Windows.

After changing the code to let eternalnge think the cd cover is open more demo's started to run nicely 'Manta' from Sony for instance. Still there are some demo's that don't work but in my collection that's only a handfull. So this means compatibility is reasonable enough. Onto the next bottleneck namely 'speed'. As my primary development pc is only a 450 MHz P3 the focus shifted on a recompiler aka jit or binary translation.

Due to the maturity of the emulator i also held a informal review of the code and was totally shocked about the hacks and code style, therefore some parts will be totally rewritten. This delays progress a bit but better to write maintainable code than garbage.

»» Homepage

Thanks to Emulation64 for the news!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS