Xebra 10-13-2005 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,
    A new build of the Playstation emulator for Windows known as Xebra has been released for October 13th 2005. I am not sure on the changes but feel free to leave some feedback on your results if you give it a try.

»» Homepage / Download

Thanks to Emulation64 and RetroGuru for the news!

NEO·ARC MAME32 Plus 0.101 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

NEO·ARC MAME32 Plus! is a build made to avoid massacring your roms to play under MAME. It is also made to avoid using the patching system of MAME32 Plus! which causes many graphic bugs in the patched games.

What’s new in NEO·ARC MAME32 Plus ! 0.101 ?

-  Updated to MAME/MAME32 Plus ! 0.99/0.100/0.101.

-  7-Zip code no longer work since MAME 0.99...

»» Homepage / Download

Arculator 0.4 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Arculator, A Freeware Acorn Archimedes Emulator for Windows, has been updated.

lemmingss5ew.th.gif

Changes since 0.35 :

* Delayed IRQ by one instruction - Lemmings 2 now has sound.

* Fast disc access.

* Can disable scanline effect.

»» Homepage / Download

PROJECT PC2E Discontinued?

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Today on the official website for Project PC2E they announced that it's no longer open to the public.

The executable and the source code is no more open to the public,

because there was a website uploading PC engine games along with the URL to this page.

THE PROJECT PC2E EXECUTABLE IS ONLY FOR USE WITH GAMES DUMPED BY YOURSELF!!!

I have shown the warning messages before downloading, in the ReadMe.txt, and when the program is invoked. Despite of this, the webpage explicitly ignored my warning messages and handled the PROJECT PC2E in the absolutely unacceptable way. As to be in position of the author, I have to stop releasing the PROJECT PC2E now.

The webpage like that really makes me feel I shouldn't have released this software to the public. I'm quite disappointed.

»» Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS