MAME GP32 (Black Tiger) Update Release!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Looks like we posted this a little late...

13-10-2005:

I have been done some experiments with Reesy DrZ80 core and GCC 4.01. These are specific versions of MAME GP32 optimized to run only one game. These improvements will be used in the next MAME GP32 version.

»» Homepage / Download

Charles MacDonald's WIP Update

Diso
    By Diso,

Another mame wip update

News (10/12)

Getting a bunch of PCBs to work with in the next few weeks: three CPS-2 'B' boards (more on those next update), Shanghai for HD63484 tests, and a Quartet 2 board for my Sega addiction.. err, collection.

I'll continue my CPS-2 research once the other games arrive. One of them has no battery so I can skip the annoying encryption and run tests directly, which will be a huge convenience. I think right now all the useful data that can be extracted from xmcota and pzloop2j has been obtained.

I acquired a Virtua Fighter boardset a while ago and am tracing out the board connections to figure out how everything works. Eventually I'd like to get my own code running on the system to investigate TGP functions and to document the Model 1 hardware, but in the meantime just figuring out the organization of everything is important. I ended up removing the V60 from a spare System 32 board to figure out the pin assignments for the QFP-variety V60 within a reasonable time frame, necessary for Model 1 work. The board is still functional, just needs a CPU now. :)

I adapted my System 32 software and USB loader program for the System Multi 32 and have been doing some preliminary tests. It's a bit awkward swapping the JAMMA harness between both edge connectors to check the output of one screen or the other. The V70 is a lot faster than the V60 at just 4 MHz more, I think the 32-bit data bus helps a lot.

http://cgfm2.emuviews.com/

ePSXe InPCP 0.8.3 Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,
    ePSXe InPCP is a tool that will automatically install ePSXe and comes with various pre-configured plugins. This is a great tool for newcomers to ePSXe and a great step towards a one step solution for Playstation emulation.

winter_mute has also asked for feedback which you can provide on their forums located here.

»» http://www.psemu.pl/

Thanks to Emulation64 for their exclusive news on this project!

Reesy - OpenSNES and DrSMS

Robert
    By Robert,
    DrSMS Version 1

10th October 2005

I've tidied up my port of DrSMS for the GP32, so I have decided to release a version to the public. There is still no GameGear support but I may get around to it over the next few weeks.

Usual setup, just download the program below copy to the GPMM directory on your smc. SMS roms go in GPMM/SMS, these can be zipped but only 1 rom per zip is supported.

OpenSnes

11th October 2005

Uploaded source code.

10th October 2005

I've noticed that the saving is broken on the last release I made, hopefully I've fixed this now so try the download below.

7th October 2005

Cleared up sound rendering, added more cpu speeds and added BLU+ option

>> Get them HERE

Thanks to RetroGuru for the heads-up.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS