CLRMAMEPRO 3.80C Released

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    3.80c (10-Oct-2005)

misc: you can access the scanresults window even when the stats are shown 

misc: renamed "removed rebuilt sourcefiles" to "remove matched sourcefiles" 

misc: also bad checksums and wrong sized roms will mark a profile 'red' (although you have to rescan the profiles once to get that activated) 

fixed: wwwprofiler status isn't determined correctly in all cases 

fixed: wwwprofiler doesn't refresh 'new/not used dats' when leaving via ESC or [X]

»» Homepage/Download

64th Note v1.0 beta 20 Released!

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    Hmm, like Josh I've been unable to get it to open two windows at once. What version of Winamp are you using? I tried on 5.07 and 2.95.

In any case I've modified it so that it won't allow two info windows even if winamp requested it.

I changed a few instances of MessageBox that were left in the RSP (and some in the Audio HLE that hadn't really been a problem) to DisplayError so they're now affected by the configuration. All the TLB errors, however, were already DisplayError, so those shouldn't show up if Display Errors is disabled anyway.

»» Homepage

»» http://www.halleyscometsoftware.com/mboard...d=48&showpage=8

DGEN v1.00 (For PSP 1.50) Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,
    2005.10/10. Ver 1.00 (for PSP 1.50) replacement (inscription 0.95 corrected that is. The substance has not changed. )
    When Ver 1.00 Ver0.93 -> turning correction PSG of the bug which occurs with 0.95 to OFF, when sound becoming strange with the correction state load of trouble of the correction several games of the bug which is frozen correction sound setting (sampling rate) changing, sound becoming strange correction sound quality improvement (the DAC part) performance improvement

// Changes were translated with Babelfish Online Translator.

»» Homepage/Download

EBOOT loader v0.2 (PSP)

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    This program builds on the work done by Saotome to load homebrew EBOOT.PBPs into PSPs with v2.0 firmware, using the TIFF exploit.  It will not work on any other firmware version - including v2.01.

It currently cannot run all known homebrew, but it uses a number of tricks to get substantially further than the current beta loader. 

Known limitations are:

- Can't run kernel-mode applications.

- Can't run applications with multiple program-segments in the ELF table.

It's also still very much in development, so the user interface isn't very nice to look at, and a lot of the output is cryptic.

Future plans:

- Build a selection menu to choose from different EBOOTs.

- Improve compatibility

- allow multiple program segments

- Tidy up the UI and make it more exciting to look at

- Reduce the number of components (TIF, PNG, L.BIN), but this structure is easiest to work with at the moment.

»» Homepage/Download

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS