MAME Related Data Files Released!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

CLRMamePro has updated their site news...

MAME.101 released....updated the  related datfiles. Users of the WWW Profiler who added  www.clrmame.com/mamedats.zip should be able to directly download the files via clrmamepro.

Following files were updated:

- MAME32 Cabinets (.101)

- MAME32 Icons (.101)

- MAME32 Snaps (.101)

- MAME Artwork (.101)

- MAME Samples (.101)

- MAME Titles (.101)

»» Download Page

Missing News Roundup!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Sorry, we got a little slow at the end of this week. We'll be catching speed more and more throughout this week with the implementation of our new staff members. Prepare yourself for all the news we missed (includes some of today's updates). :lol:

MAME Updates

- MAME Classic Version 3.4.0 Released!

- Chinese Tradional/Spanish Language Pack for MAME32Plus

- WolfMAME Plus 0.101 Released!

- Mameinfo.dat 0.101 DIFF-Update

- MAMEinfo Source for MAME32 0.101

- MAME32 0.101 Category-, Version and Alltime inifiles

- Advance MAME v0.100.0 Released!

Other

- PC6001VW Update (v203)

- MESS 0.101 Released!

- EmuLoader v4.7.4 Released!

- NEO4ALL Beta 3 - for Dreamcast (Credits: RetroGuru)

- VBA v1.72 Re-Recording 13 (Credits: RetroGuru)

Miscellaneous

- German and Chinese(Traditional) language plugins for SNESGT 0.205

News

-

http://www.mameworld.net/agemame/[/url'>']UPDATE: MAME 0.101 is the new base for AGEMAME, but don’t expect me to start implementing save states for all the AGEMAME drivers - I don’t think the visualisation systems will like it for one thing.

PS. I’ve tried to change the theme to something a little easier to read, I hope it helps some people on browser kiosks and the like.

-
    http://vbasmooth.emulation64.com/']Thanks to Pokemonhacker's hard work, the latest VisualBoyAdvance v1.8b3 with achurch's optimized ARM core works very well. This build can run at full speed with sound synchronization for most of the GBA games in most computers, so I think the future release of VBA smooth is no more necessary.

Everyone can use the source code modification from VBA smooth project for your own purpose, only if you follow the open source spirit to share your code with else. I can't stop you not to do this, but it will be not fair to all authors involved with VisualBoyAdvance project who open his source.

-
    http://www.ipherswipsite.com[/url'>']News: October 10, 2005

Minor update to how the menus work. You can now directly download the latest version of the Big Three

Late Extras

- MAME32Hp4 v0.101 released!

- Command-line MAME 0.100u4 released!

- VirtuaNSF v1.0.1.8 released!

Nintendo DS Sampling Keyboard

oshisama
    By oshisama,
    Ever since I saw Ferris Bueller's day off  I wanted to have a sampling keyboard, but these things were always too expensive for me. So, as a first coding experiment with my Nintendo DS, I coded a software sampling keyboard that uses the DS's microphone and touchscreen. It's still pretty basic, but I think it's already quite funny to use. So, feel free to try it out and please give me bug reports and feature requests.

Known Issues

* The quality of the recording is rather poor. This is because the microphone is not completely figured out yet. The current quality is the best we can do by now.

* The recording does not start instantly, but is delayed for about half a second. This is due to problems with the microphone level at the beginning of the recording whoch would produce a nasty click at the beginning. So I decided to leave it out.

* The pen handling needs improvement. Sorry, I have not looked into methods for improving the pen accuracy yet.

»» Homepage

ZSNES October 8 WIP

Robert
    By Robert,
    News: ZSNES October 8 WIP is now available!

Whats New:

* ALL: Auto-increase save slot now shows the right slot onscreen, and works while recording movies as well. [grinvader]

* ALL: New frameskip code. [pagefault]

* ALL: SPC700 and DMA fixes [pagefault]

* ALL: Fixed SRAM Check+Save once and for all. [Jonas Quinn]

* ALL: Stupid (and old) mistake successfully corrected after manual tracking, fixed bug #52, and probably lots of other sound issues upon state load... Thanks to Jonas Quinn for helping. [grinvader]

* ALL: Fixed sound after loading certain savestates. [Jonas Quinn]

* ALL: Added Jonas Quinn to the Developer list in the about menu [Nach]

* ALL: Fixed crash when mmx is disabled and 25% scanlines with interpolation is enabled (bug #142) [Jonas Quinn]

* W_L: Notebook battery status option is now availabe in the Misc Keys window (Thanks to David Lee Lambert for code used in Linux port with this) [pagefault, Nach]

* SDL: Removed dangerous checking of enviroment variable for user's home path. [Nach]

* WIN: Added 1680x1050 FDR, and 1600x1200 FDR/FDS. [Aerdan]

* WIN: Fixed corrupted graphics when alt-tabbing [pagefault]

* MOV: Powercycling sequence corrected, should now work with everything - thanks to pagefault for pointing out the errors [grinvader]

* SRC: Cleaner code for repackfunct, it was rather pitiful. [grinvader]

* SRC: Little source cleanup in spc700.asm [grinvader]

* SRC: Removed some alignment dependancy, removed some archaic code such as Dracula X hack. [Nach]

* SRC: Some cleanup [Nach]

>> Source

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS