clrmamepro 3.80b released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    3.80b (30-Sep-2005)

* misc: replaced some copy/delete- with movefile (only some backup options are effected)

* misc: backup filename randomizer preserves fileextension

* fixed: some unzipped sets merger issue

* fixed: rare crash when toggling www mode

Since some people asked about the WWW Profiler.....the most common mistake is that people try to download the xml (or the zipped xml) from a side instead of adding the information to clrmamepro.

In WWW Profiler Mode you have to add an url which points to a xml file which is provided by a datfile profider (e.g. Logiqx). This xmlfile could be zipped, so you might have to point to a zipfile. Don't download it, use the url in 'add site'.

Some further (zipped) xml urls are available from logiqx (Site Alias... URL of DatXML)

Logiqx - Recent Emus... www.logiqx.com/Dats/RecentEmus.zip

Logiqx - Older Emus... www.logiqx.com/Dats/OlderEmus.zip

Logiqx - Systems... www.logiqx.com/Dats/Systems.zip

>> Get it HERE

Easymame 5.2.2 released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    EasyMame 5.2.2 release info:

- New : Added two new status descriptions 'Missing Bios' and 'Missing CHD'.

- Fixed : Small issue in the Mame Options. Sometimes the resolution dropdown menu was left empty.

- Fixed : Raised a exception when the listview was empty in fullscreen mode.

- Fixed : Improved detection of corrupted rom zip files.

- Improved : Now also checks CHD diskimages

>> Get it HERE

SNESGT v0.205 released!

Robert
    By Robert,

Translated by Google

- What's new -

September 30

SNESGT Ver 0.205 is released.

-- it is not  different from 0.205 beta2 which are released basically with the  bulletin board.

Changes since Ver  - 0.200

-      The bug where the SRAM is not saved at the time " of release " selection of  the menu correction 

-      Support of pov and Z, rx, ry and rz axis of joystick

-      Fast forward 2 key addition 

-      VirtuacNes2 filter plug in correspondence 

-      24bpp  color conversion routine correction 

-      Each resize filter  acceleration 

-      The option which uses the Flip, taking same period, in the option which it renews integration 

-      Calculation method of CPU-SLEEP time in same period correction 

-      Way the execution of the CPU-SLEEP in same period can be appointed explicitly, modification 

-      With arrangement  method of the picture, the option which maintains aspect ratio at 4:3  addition 

-      Way the window is moved at the time of the  client territory drug, modification 

-      Calculation precision improvement of sound formation

-      Noise generator of sound improvement 

-      Sound interpolation method of  default in gauss interpolation modification 

-      Increment of saving slot / decrement mounting 

-      Wording of setting  dialogue and correction of detailed behavior

-      Is started  with the full screen addition of the command line-option which Behavior of Alt+PrintScreen input correction 

-      7-zip support (the 7-zip32.dll is needed) 

-      Behavior of the mouse being strange correction 

-      Multiple  tap support 

-      The behavior whose internal IO  emulation is detailed correction 

-      Correction of NMI and  IRQ  - timing

Relation of BS variety corrections 

-      The option which is started directly from the BS-ROM addition 

-      It corrects the fact that time setting has become invalid.

>> Get it HERE

CD-i emulator version 0.5.2 released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    CD-i Emulator, version 0.5.2 for Windows

You need a reasonably fast PC to get acceptable emulation performance; a Pentium 1.5 GHz is probably about minimal. On a Pentium 1.8 GHz using Windows 2000 I get approximately 15/50 video performance with occasional audio skipping; my development Pentium 2.6 GHz using Windows XP does around 22/50. The emulator enforces a minimum video performance of 5/50 or 6/60 (at least 10 video updates per second of emulated time); if your hardware cannot keep up you will not be able to emulate in real-time and audio will always skip (you can of course turn off the audio to avoid the latter).

There are a few issues with audio and video decoding; some audio (in particular ADPCM level A) will produce a high-pitched whine in addition to the actual audio and there are a few corner cases where video decoding is known to be incorrect (in particular, RGB555, interlaced video and compatibility mode have not been fully implemented yet).

This version supports only raw CD-i and CD-i Ready disc image files as produced by many CD grabbing and burning applications; emulation directly from CD is not planned for the near future.

There is also a CD-i link, and a CD-i stub.

>> Get them HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS