SNK vs Capcom CARD FIGHTERS DS

Wizard
    By Wizard,
    Neo Geo Pocket Color didn't make a commercial dent against Game Boy when it slid into the handheld market, but it certainly found a sweet spot with gamers. Card battlin' fighter SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters proved especially most popular, and while fans begged for a sequel, it wasn't meant to be.

Not on that platform, anyway. Wandering around Tokyo Game Show, 1UP discovered SNK has announced plans for SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS. Can you honestly think of a better platform for the game to land on?

Popular SNK artist Falcoon is also involved in the project. There aren't any screen shots or gameplay details available on the sequel, but that's a moot point.

SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS is coming sometime next year to Nintendo DS. Let's all rejoice and hope someone's smart enough to think we'll want a piece of the action, too.

>> 1up.com

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.

AgeMAME 0.27 released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    AGEMAME 0.27 released

Posted By ElCondor on September 15th, 2005

NOTE: The default.cfg file in question can be found in the age027b.zip, or the ’second’ ZIP archive of the source files. You don’t *have* to use it, but it remaps the buttons to the ones AGEMAME used to use.

Another note is that, due to a limitation of the BIOS handling in 0.27, if you want to play any of the MPU4 video games, you will have to ensure that the vid.p1 file is in your ZIP/directory, as the auditing tools sometimes take it back out.

(Said file is present on your MPU4 card, or as the bctvidbs ZIP)

Significant renaming of Scorpion 2 games and ROMs (you are recommended to audit your sets using a MAME ROM audit tool,

obviously using age.exe as your ‘MAME executable’). Dr Who now uses an amended ROMset, rather than the artificially decrypted one we were running.

Changed all AGEMAME inputs to MAME defaults, to allow for better compatibility with MAME in future (a default.cfg file is provided for this release, placing it in your AGEMAME cfg folder will configure MAME’s button mappings to the AGEMAME standard.

Added all the relevant updates from 0.99u1 to 0.100 (see whatsnew.txt for those)

This means Forte Card, Jackpot Pool, Muroge Monaco, Witch, Pinball Champ ‘95, Cuore Uno, Elephant Family and Royal Card are all now included here too (grazie, Roberto and ta, Dave!).

Added new AGEMAME specific games; Top Poker, Luvvly Jubbly, Club Public Enemy No.1, Club Grandslam, Club Attraction. (Re-Animator)

Added better support for MPU4 Video, but it still doesn’t work

To better test this, three variants of The Crystal Maze, The Mating Game, Skill Trek and Turn Over are all included.

Incidentally, if anyone feels an urge to add the transmit support to MESS’s mc6850 core, this would help a lot.

»» Official Site

ngPSP v1.3.1 released!

Robert
    By Robert,

NeoGeo Pocket emulator for the PSP.

ngPsp v1.3.1 Release

Posted on Thu 15 Sep 2005, 7:28 PM

Please read the readme.txt file before use.

-- Update September 15th --

v1.3.1

-------

Sorry this build took so long. I actually forgot to finish it off when I had issues with getting irda to work. I desided to just go ahead and release this build as there are a few who wish to have it. Yet there is a few issues with this build. First Samurai Shodown 2 & Last blade have some serious issues with the emulator. I have no idea what broke still but both games will lock up for a few mins durring a battle then resume but yet keep repeating this every so often. Someone told me Sonic was not working in the last build but seem to be fine in this build (I played till the 2nd world just fine). The game is actualy decent to play at 333 and a frameskip of 4. Well thats about it. Enjoy.

Oh one last thing. Thanks to everybody who donated for me to get a second PSP. I have been working on the wifi library, dubed Nemo, and I am very very close to getting adhoc suport done for p2p. So hopefuly I can get a adhoc demo out in the near future once i can finish off the rewrite of the librarys. Exspect a huge thank you personaly to every donator in the wifi demo.

Ps. I officially changed my name from nexis2600 to PSmonkey now.

-- *NOTE* - This build defaults to 333Mhz as it was a development build. You can still downclock the emu to 222 via the menu.

.) Removed VSync from rendering. Games get a small boost and framerate is now around 40-50 fps in most games. A improvement over being a pretty solid 30.

.) Sound code is there but ungodly bad. I left it in this build in the hope someone can help me out with correcting it and getting it accurate.

.) Support for using a real bios added but disabled in this build.

»» Official Site

Thanks to Emulation64 for the heads-up.

Gens32 Surreal v1.20 Xform released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    What's New:

1)Redesigned Menus.

2)Enjoy BGM mode added.

3)Fetch Game system added.

4)Indicator light for signal Game Playing/Mouse Enable.

5)Load GG Code/Save As GG code option added.

6)More filters added.

7)Restored Render Plugin system.

8)Check Rom Info option restored.

9)More...

»» Official Site

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS