Robert
    By Robert,

MAME Classic is a front-end for MAME.

Features

Independent default options for Raster and Vector games

Stores favorite games in separate list

Custom settings for individual games

Finds ROM changes between M.A.M.E. versions

MAMEDiff support (requires mamediff.exe)

Numerous game filters

NPlayers.ini and Catver.ini support

Icon support  (requires icons to be unzipped in a ICONS folder in your M.A.M.E. directory)

Game information (requires the history.dat file and/or mameinfo.dat file and/or cheat.dat file)

Alternate directories for each directory in the mame.ini file

Two ROM directories

ROM and Sample verify with search for bad sets

Screen Shots

Ability to find and delete ROMs which are no longer supported in M.A.M.E.

Maintenance to your M.A.M.E. directories

Ability to disable Ctrl-Alt-Delete, Ctrl-Esc, and the Windows key during game play in Windows 95 or Windows 98

New In This Version

(For M.A.M.E. version 0.100)

Updated for compatibility with M.A.M.E. version 0.100

»» Official Site

PSP Downgrader Desperation

Alpha
    By Alpha,

To the recent news of Team WAB dissolving and PSP-Dev separation, I come to post this Paypal donation I received of $2.00 USD from a guy we'll call Bob. To keep Bob's information confidential, I have only shown his comment after he donated me the money. Now I never noticed his donation until 2 weeks or so after. But poor Bob wants his downgrader as we all do for the PSP. This will be for the people who upgraded their PSP's to 1.51 and above that can't play homebrew.

desperate4yp.png

Sometimes I wonder how many donations Team WAB themselves got and I hope they can bring us all on joy as they have in the past. We're going to promise Bob that the moment the downgrader comes out, he'll receive an email. The question is, how long will it take? I'll tell you this Bob, if in 2 months there is no downgrader, we're going to give your money back. I certainly understand Bob and let's all have a moment of silence and prayer for Bob's wish to come true.

:kramer:PRAY FOR BOB! :blink:

Official Nintendo Revolution Controller Revealed!

Alpha
    By Alpha,

Well, IGN has finally released the pictures of the new Nintendo Revolution controller. This time it's official and boy is it shocking. All that wait and I've never seen anything like it. To be honest, I don't even know what Nintendo was thinking when one of their guys suggested this! It looks like a regular remote control with some added joystick with an umbilical cord. Are they out of their minds!?!?!? I really hope they can change my mind because I'm very disappointed. Whoever came up with this idea should have been fired on the spot. What's Nintendo coming to now of days? This is surely a revolution!

handsontherevolutioncontroller.th.jpghandsontherevolutioncontroller3.th.jpghandsontherevolutioncontroller1.th.jpg

handsontherevolutioncontroller2.th.jpg

»» More Pictures

EDIT: After more reading of the technical specs, I may be changing my mind a tad bit. But I still believe this is a terrible design. Their intentions are good, but that's about it. Please read the links below for more information.

Technical Specs

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651224p1.html

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15143-2567-x-x-x

Boku no Watashi no Katamari PSP

Wizard
    By Wizard,

katamari200509157ip.th.jpg

Here is a magazine scan of the beloved katamari for the PSP.

Information extracted:

– The game will come with a WiFi battle function. There are several braches in the storyline.

– Story: The “Paradise Isle” where lots of animals live on suffered a tsunami. The whole isle was turned into a big mess… A drifting turtle which carries the little Ouji (Prince) arrived at “Ouji Island”. The prince can’t just stand there without helping out the animals from the mess. And then the story started…

– Day/night and season change is included.

>>Sauce

Bastards.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS