FastMAME 0.98 released!

Robert
    By Robert,
    fastMAME v0.98 

29.07.2005, 10:18 

Well, took a while this time, let me explain why:

I've got an Athlon 64 @ 4000+ now, so speeding up "old" games like MK3 wasn't of much use. That's why this time I took a different approach, I tried to make "crusnusa" playable at full speed :).

p.S: of course it will still speed up all other games as well.

»» Official Site

»» Download it Now! [1Emulation Server]

Credits: Official Site

B-EM 0.81b released!

Robert
    By Robert,

B-EM emulates the BBC micro. It supports the Model A, Model B, Model B+, and the Master.

July 28th 2005

B-em v0.81b released.

Changes from v0.81a:

Audio buffer length now user selectable (Windows only)

Fixed bug with instructions like STA $FFFF,x - 3D Grand Prix no longer crashes

A few other fixes

You can download a windows version, a dos version, and the source code at the official site.

Credits: Official Site

Where Do Babies Come From?

Wizard
    By Wizard,

wdbcfds9zb.th.png

Sega announced a sequal to the ever so popular Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru (Feel The Magic: XY/XX in America) DS title.

To refresh on those who don't know. Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru is a game where you have to win a woman's heart with various mini games from taking off her wet cloths to finding her dropped jewlry on the beach all while you fight for her affection from a rival.

Can anyone guess the theme to the game ;-D? Even the name?

SNK Update

Wizard
    By Wizard,

Gamespot look at Samurai Shodown V on Xbox. SSV for Xbox in U.S. is set for October 2005.

Ignition Entertainment have cancelled yet another SNK Playmore's Xbox title.

Earlier today, Ignition Ent. announced that PAL version of King Of Fighters 2000/2001 for Xbox has been cancelled too. This is announced just after a week of KOF Maximum Impact (Xbox) is cancelled.

>Source

SS:Tenka is still in testing. NGBC was released a few days ago to medicore reviews, KOFXI is also currently in testing.

Arcadia Scans:

Samurai Shodown: Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden

sst016lb.th.jpg sst029xb.th.jpg sst032pa.th.jpg sst044is.th.jpg sst051cg.th.jpg

sst060tb.th.jpg sst074nk.th.jpg sst084pw.th.jpg sst093ts.th.jpg sst109cr.th.jpg

Continues next post.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS