snesDS released

Gryph
    By Gryph,

An SNES emulator for the DS has been released. It's by loopy and gladius (who will be on the radio show this Sunday).

(6/7/2005) Made a soundless version (for better compatibility).

(6/7/2005) Fixed a bug so it works with PassMes.

(6/7/2005) Made a build tool (a modified snesadvance builder, works with "superdat" file).

(6/7/2005) Rom menu added.

(6/7/2005) Gamma correction removed.

(6/7/2005) Minor gfx bug fixed.

(6/7/2005) Improved sound.

(5/7/2005) Sound added.

(5/7/2005) Made a cart-only version.

(4/7/2005) First release.

»» Official Site

»» Download it Now! [1Emulation Server]

Credits: Saber22 on Shacknews

UberNES v3 released!

Robert
    By Robert,

UberNES has been upgraded to version 3. Here are the changes:

Version 3 (07/06/2005 )

Completely re-wrote video emulation, result is much more accurate emulation - games such as Rad Racer, Marble Madness, Crystalis, and Final Fantasy 2 are now playable.

Added support for following iNES mappers:

68 (Sunsoft Mapper 4)

77 (Early Irem Mapper #0)

88 (Namcot 118)

Added high score agents for 10 new games; users can now compete for the world high score in the following games:

Rad Racer

Tetris

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

Super Mario Bros. 3

Pipe Dream

Gun.Smoke

Donkey Kong Jr.

Xevious

Q*bert

Life Force

Added support for four-screen PPU mirroring

Added a new feature that displays all of the changes in the worldwide stats when a new revision of the stats is downloaded. This makes it very easy to see what the new high scores are, what games have been played recently, etc.

Added more box descriptions to NES database

»» Official Site

Credits: Official Site

clrmamepro 3.67b released!

Robert
    By Robert,

A minor update to clrmamepro

clrmamepro 3.67b....mainly minor GUI related stuff.

»» Official Site

Osmose 0-6-30 (Final) released!

Robert
    By Robert,

Osmose is a Sega Master System emulator. This release is likely to be the last one.

Here is the final version of Osmose. I will be absent from October 2005, for more than one year, with no possibility to write a single line of code (*cough*). That why i do this final release. Writing this emu was really a funny experience, especially with the help of SMSPOWER guys :thumbsup1: Maybe will i continue its development when back, but nothing is sure. By the way, i think i have offer a decent open source linux/windows SMS emulator, but now it's time to switch to something else. Thanks for all with bug reports, suggestions, and especially Bertram, who wrote wxOsmose frontend.

What's new in Osmose 0-6-30:

-Corrected a major bug in paddle control emulation. Woody pop and other now have smooth displacement instead of discreet one. European paddle is not emulated. Please use -jap and -paddle option together.

-Corrected a few bugs in Windows version of the Frontend. Changed default value of region, removed 'show cmd line button' and modified command line generation.

-Modify Osmose to store its files into clean subdirectory, instead of all files into current path. Screenshots are saved into./screen directory, tiles into./tiles, sound capture into./snd and battery backed memory in./bbr directory.

-Bertram provided new wxOsmose version and debian packages. Thanks Bertram :P

-Corrected I/O emulation things in IOMapper. This should improve paddle emulation accuracy.

»» Official Site

»» Download Osmose+Frontend Now! [1Emulation Server]

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS