MEKA WIP 3/12/05

olaf
    By olaf,

MEKA, the Sega Master System emulator, has been making some progress, this progress only affects the Windows build at the moment, but here's what's new.

- In SMS mode, fixed color filling when VDP rendering is disabled. Previously disabled parts where filled with black, instead of the current border color. No commercial game exhibited the problem. Chris Cowell's port of Aleste 2 from GG to SMS did.

- Tile viewer now display tile starting address.

- Tile viewer now update information while mouse hovering.

- When used in the interface, analog peripherals supported by the mouse now only perform their action if the mouse has focus on the game window.    This prevent accidental in-game shooting when using tools or debugging. Of course, you should not use the interface if you only intend to play.

- Official WIP Homepage

PMame 009 Released

olaf
    By olaf,

PMame is a MAME port to the Tapwave Zodiac and Pocket PCs. The changes in 009 are:

- The loader is spiffed up a bit. (Thanks Antiriad!) You also return to the search you had previously entered. I also fixed a memory leak.

- Core: Got more games working and made a change to screen size. Some games had double size in one direction. So I've changed it so that the display is made from the visible screen size. This seems to work well, I didn't find any games broken because of it but there must be some!

- Official Homepage

Phandy v0.03c Released

olaf
    By olaf,

Phandy, an Atari Lynx emulator for GP32 has been updated, and here's what's new in this version:

- fixed problems with the new gui

- ZIP-File parsing is faster now

- Added quicksave/quickload (stores one savegame in the memory of the GP32)

- Sound!!

- Use left/right for view the roms or the savegames

- Use The left button to jump to the previous letter in the game list,

the right button to jump to the next letter in the game list

- Up/down for scrolling up and down

- press the A-button to start the game

- Official Homepage

New Atari800Win PLus Beta!

olaf
    By olaf,

The fourth beta of Atari800Win PLus is available for download, however, there's some sad news for this emulator...

This is the last version of the Atari800Win PLus emulator released with my assistance. It is a difficult decision for me, because working on the project gave me a lot of fun and satisfaction. Unfortunately, I am not able to work on this project as much as I would like to anymore.

Fortunately, Marcin Lewandowski made a decision to continue working on the emulator. Marcin is the author of all the improvements and changes in this version of Atari800Win PLus, so send him any questions and suggestions concerning the version, please (see the help file for his e-mail address).

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the persons who have helped me in the emulator development for these years, and to apologize to all the people who have sent me e-mails which I haven't replied to.

Have fun with new versions of Atari800Win PLus,

Tomasz Szymankowski

- Official Homepage

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS